"its not like we planned this getting out of hand"

Luke's POV
This weeks been great so far my sister and my best mate are dating and so are her best friend and my other best mate. Today it's time to Celebrate!!!!! We have a pool so let the party begin. I tell all the boys and the 2 girls to get ready then I ask my mom if she can go get us some food. I don't really know what to expect from my mom she's always healthy so it won't be that much of a party.

Claires POV
Hooray pool party today!!! I grab my mint green bikini and my camera to take pictures. I throw a 5sos shirt over my bathing suit with a pair of Jean shorts. I know I wear the same thing like everyday in the summer. Don't judge.

Luke's POV
Everybody's in there swim suits and trunks and I pull off the cover and then I trip and fall in. Claire doesn't laugh like everyone she helps me out and asks if I'm okay. "You okay Luke" "yeah I'm fine" "just checking" Claire takes off her shirt and shorts while the rest of us just stare at her and then she jumps in and splashes me I start to laugh and take off my soaked shirt and jump in with her. Ashton is insecure so he will probably not take off his shirt until later. Kaity and Calum jump In with us and join in the fun! Michael takes off his shirt and jumps in screaming "I don't wanna be an American idiot". "Ashton come in please" Claire begs to a shy looking Ashton. He finally takes his shirt off and jumps in.

*1 hour later*
My mom finally comes back with the food she brought us pizza and soda. "Thanks mom I say as I walk out to tell the others that the food is here. Michael grabs a slice of pizza and immediately sits down and demolishes it in .2 seconds. Ashton starts to sing "michael wants another slice michael wants another slice michael wants another slice of pizza pizza" by that time were all screaming about pizza and my mom just left to run errands.
The party just started!!!

*1hr & 30 mins earlier*
Calum's POV-
We were all getting ready to have a pool party and Kaity and I were in her room as I was just watching her get ready.
"UGH! Cal have you seen my light blue bikini?!" Kaity asked me in frustration
"No, I haven't when was the last time you seen it?" I asked
"2 days ago, when Claire and I went swimming" she answered
"Okay then. Where did you put it after you guys went swimming?"
She gasps "CLAIRES ROOM!!!!" She yelled running out of the room.
"She is so weird. But I love her" I laughed as I walked down stairs into the kitchen.

"WHO IS READY TO PARTY?!" Ashton screamed while wrapping his arm around Claire's waist, who has just walked into the kitchen
"Where's Kaity? I thought she was with you.." I asked wondering where my girlfriend was
"She's in her room, getting ready." she answered.
Once she said that I dashed out of the kitchen and ran up the stairs to Kaity's room but then I ran into something. More like someone. And it was Kaity. She fell down and yelped in pain.
"KAITY! Oh my goodness I'm so sorry babe!" I said worried that she was hurt.
"Calum I can see in your eyes your worried. I'm fine babe. Just please help me up" she laughed
I did what she said and helped her up, when she got up she hugged me so tight. I honestly didn't want to let her go. I love her. (AWWWW MOMENT!! Haha sorry)

Kaity's POV-
When Calum knocked me down I saw him coming I was just about to say something but it was too late. I was on the ground. I yelped in pain but when Calum helped me up I hugged him to reassure him that I was fine. You se Calum is the kind of boyfriend that gets worried a lot. But when I hugged him I felt a feeling I've never felt before. Protected. And I loved it. Almost as much as I loved him.

"Well let's go downstairs and party Cal" I said changing the subject
"Yeah let's go" he said but didn't let of the hug. Instead he picked me up and carried me down the stairs as we walked into the kitchen the boys stopped what the were doing and turned around

"Oh look who we have here. The love birds" Mikey said
I just laughed "your just jealous you don't have your own girl Mike" Calum said kissing my cheek
"Yeah yeah yeah. Whatever" he said rolling his eyes.