"And if it feels like its right then it cant be wrong"

Chapter 4

A/N this is what they look like in this story it's kind of fetus like try hard thanks to kaityy5sos  who requested this.!!

Luke's POV-

Dinner a few weeks ago with Jordan went amazing. Claire and her clicked and my mom loves her. So today it's time to focus on the band.

Today we have band practice Claire and her best friend, Kaity, are coming to watch us.

I'm so happy that Calum and Kaity hit it off because me and Claire ship them so much.

I really am excited for practice because my sister finally gets to see our band. We already know we're practicing 4 songs and they're from out Somewhere New EP. Claire was a big fan of ours back in the United States so she's really excited.

*at band practice*

Claires POV-

As the boys were getting ready to practice I couldn't keep my eyes off of Ashton. I don't know what it is about him but I really like him.

"Hey, are you okay?" Kaity asks walking over to me looking a bit concerned.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I smiled in return reassuring her. "Okay good, so you and Ash huh?" She said while smirking getting straight to the point. "HA! I wish but Luke doesn't want me and him dating. He's a bit on the over protective side" I said rolling my eyes.

"But what about you and Cal? You know the rest of the boys and I ship you two together. I'm serious I even made up a ship name for you both!" I continued laughing.

"Psssshh I wish, I may still have that crush on him from 3 years ago, but DO NOT tell him I said that" Kaity whispers sternly while looking over at the boys.

"You know he likes you back. You can see it when he looks at you. I notice that his eyes sparkle when he looks at you AND also he told me." I said.

"Yeah yeah yeah. Whatever we will talk about this later," Kaity said.

"Okay fine!" I said putting my hands up in defense.

We turned to watch the boys do what they were doing and by the looks of it they look like they were ready and  about to play.

"Okay ladies what song do you want us to play?" Michael shouted.

"TRY HARD!" Kaity and I screamed because that is our favorite song.

"Okay. 1,2,3,4!" Ashton yelled starting the beat of the song while Michael, Calum, and Luke joined in on the guitars.

"She's dropping out of school 'cause she don't need the grades,
The colors in her hair don't seem to fade," Luke started singing

Throughout the whole song I noticed Kaity watching Calum and sometimes glancing at the other boys. But I couldn't help but watch Ashton I mean come on his drumming faces are life. They're so cute and funny. At one time I did see Calum glance at Kaity and wink and I almost squealed and had a mini KALUM fangirl moment, oh that's their ship name by the way.

"That I try, that I try, that I'm trying too hard again
(And again, and again, and again, and again)
'Cause I'm trying too hard again
(And again, and again, and again, and again)
'Cause I'm trying too hard again" all the boys sang in unison at the end of the song.

Kaity and I stood up and cheered.

The boys played the rest of theirs songs from the 'Somewhere New EP' which included
Unpredictable, Out of My Limit, Gotta Get Out, Beside You.