"It came out of nowhere yeah"

A/n guys I never thought my little story mrs. All american would get this many reads and I'm so glad khood18 was here to help me as the best cowriter evar😘😘 Xoxoxox claireeee

Claires POV
*morning of plane ride*
I get dressed before we get on the plane (outfit above) I'm so excited to spend time with my second family and my boyfriend at the happiest place of earth!

Kaity helped me pack and we called my step-mom and she helped me pack over face time. I swear her and Kaity are best friends.

I grab my coach purse and Vera Bradley suitcase. And I pick them up Someone puts their arms around me and spins me around and kisses me. "I love you" "Love you too ash" "love you more" "Love you most" "stop" "you" he picks me up and spins me around then kisses my cheek then my lips.
*20 minutes laterrr*

I hear whimpers from Lukes room "luke" "yeah" he stutters out. "What's wrong" "everything" he says as big tears roll down his face. I take his lanky body into my arms as he's soaking my shirt but I don't care "luke I'm a terrible sister" "no your not" "I forgot your penguin and plane backpack" "we haven't left yet" I run to my room and get his plane backpack and his penguin. Thank goodness he would of had a panic attack and then kaity and Michael would freak out again their family's sensitive about this stuff Kaity told me Luke looked worried last night.

. I grabbed Lukes bags while I went to walk out his door "wait stay with me please" he begged "Lukey we have to go come with us calum,Kaity and MIKEY are stopping at their house first cause KT left something so unless your going alone follow me bro" he grabs my hand while we take our bags downstairs and pack them in the car then we hop in and were on our way to the airport

the car ride is filled with ashton drumming on the steering wheel to try hard and kissing at the stop signs while also blaring green day on the radio.

And luke crying in the back hugging his penguin while ashton and I are trying to make him stop and tell him it's okay.

I'm really worried about luke I have to ask Kaity about what we should do about him after disney.

*on plane*

Wow security was great all of us got starbucks after Kaity and I were screaming because the boys got us itty bittys with Ariel for me and Cinderella for Kaity (look them up their so freaking cute I actually have 3) soon enough we started our 2 hour flight to Florida.

I can't sleep on planes so I took out my phone only to see michael mentioned me in like 40 tweets all of them saying @clairehemmings thank you

@clairehemmings ily

@clairehemmings your the bomb

@clairehemmings can we cuddle

@clairehemmings thanks

@clairehemmings your my bestie

@clairehemmings ilysm

@clairehemmings I LOVE YOU TAKE US TO DISNEY MORE OFTEN

@clairehemmings CAN I HAVE UR NUMBA

@clairehemmings PLEASEEEEEE

Ashton was wondering what in the world I was laughing at and I told him to check Twitter and I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe.
Kaity was laughing behind us until all of us were laughing except for mikey who was asleep.
Soon enough two hours was up and my second family walked out of the plane to the sunny state of Florida my second home of my life.