"My lips are sealed there's nobody that I will tell"

Calum's POV-
This week has been hectic. Not only has Kaity met my older sister Mali-Koa. Claire has also met Ashton's siblings too, Harry and Lauren. I've met them before they are really nice and fun to be around & hang out with. But sometimes I gotta have man time with the band. Or as Kaity would say "you're not men. You're children" I laugh all the time when she's says that because it's true. Anyways I'm just so excited that Ill get to hang out with Mali again cause ever since more and more people noticed us I've been busy with the band and I've been traveling a little. Oh and her and Kaity have been inseparable like they act like they've known each other for years. But Mali is leaving on Friday which is tomorrow, sadly.

Kaity's POV-
This week has been great! I've met Ashton's little brother and sister and they are so adorable. Harry is just so cute I hug him like every time I see him hahaha and Lauren she just has sass which I love! Oh! and I've also met my boyfriends sister and can I say she is soooooo nice and her voice don't even get me started! We've hung out like everyday. Or as Calum would say. 'We've been inseparable' which is semi true but hey she's great to be around. I was cut out of my train of thought by a knock on the door.

"What's up buttercup?!" Mali-Koa said smiling entering my room
I groaned "ugh I hate that name!" I laughed slightly
"Why?" She said kinda.... disappointed? Sad? I don't know
"Sorry!," I quickly apologized "it's just that my "crush" in the 7th grade used to call me that in gym and I would blush but then he asked out my best friend right in front of me and then I got over him, but that's not the point!" I said in one breath.
"Oh. Haha well glad your over him" Mali spoke "anyways, I came in here to ask if you wanted to go to the mall or something?" She said with a grin
Man she loves shopping. "Yeah! Definitely!" I smiled
"Great! Leave in an hour?"
"Yep! Let me just get ready"
"Kk"
---------------
Once she left the room I quickly scrambled to my desk in the corner of my room to grab my speaker, it's Bluetooth so all I had to do was turn it on and it would connect to my phone. Once I settled on what song to listen to,which was Heartbreak Girl because that's my favorite song ever. I ran to my closet and picked out a muscle tank from Pink and a pair of high waisted shorts. Once I tucked in the front of my shirt in my shorts (yes I like to do that. Don't judge) I went to my bathroom to do my makeup.
"Knock knock" I know that voice. It's Calum.
"Yessssss sir?" I smiled turning around
"Wow you look hot" he said winking
I laughed "that's your so kind"
He studied my face and asked
"Your wearing makeup aren't you" I never liked when he asked me that it made me feel down cause he never liked me wearing it. For reasons.
"Yeahhh." I said looking down at his socks
"Hey don't be like that. Listen Mali told me you guys are going to the mall. Right?"
"Yes sir" I smiled walking back into my bathroom leaving him standing there by my bed.
"Can you get me something?!" He asked in a child's voice
"Umm let me think... Nope" I answered grinning
"what!!! Why not?!!" He asked
"Because your a big kid and can get your own stuff" I laughed as I finished putting mascara on. Basically as I finished my makeup.
I turned to be face to face with the one and only Calum Hood
"Um why exactly did you come in here?" I asked in curiosity
"Ohhhh nothing" he said like a little school girl
"Oh please Cal I know you want something I can read your mind"
"Oh can you now when did you start being a mind reader?" He joked

"KAITY! YOU READY?!" I heard Mali yell
"YEAH! BE RIGHT DOWN!" I yelled. Waking down the stairs with Calum right behind me.
"Aw my little brother has grown up and finally had the balls to ask a girl out" Mali laughed
"Oh shut up" Calum groaned. I just laughed

"Anyways we gotta go. Bye little bro" Mali waved as we excited the door
"Bye Cal-Pal" I blew him a kiss, cause that's the type of couple we are. He pretended to catch it but failing because he slipped on the rug. I laughed and ran back to him and helped him up.
"You okay there babe" I laughed
"I'm perfectly fine" he groaned getting up
*HONK*
That made me jump 'thanks Mali' I thought and almost fell but Calum caught me in time
I laughed and leaned in to kiss him but he grab my waist and spun me around while he smiled up at me. Which took me by surprise I laughed and pecked his lips one last time and ran out the door.

*at the mall- an hour later*m

"What do you think about this?" Mali asked me as she tried on like the twentieth shirt so far
"Mali everything looks good on you" I said truthfully
"Thanks. But I'm getting hungry and trying on all these shirts are making my arms hurts" she laughed
"I could eat" I laughed as we walked out of the store we were in walking in the direction as the food court

*while eating lunch*
"This week has been so much fun. But I'm sad I'm leaving tomorrow" Mali spoke frowning.
"Aw Mali don't be sad. We will hang out again soon and maybe when the boys are on tour and they want to bring Claire and I then we could meet up in Australia" I smiled reassuring her.
"Yeah your right" she smiled.
"Let's just enjoy today and we could all go out for dinner tonight before you leave. Me, you, Claire and the boys"

Claires POV
Right now KT and Mali are out shopping and I'm planning our disney trip for next week and Ashtons calling me an OCD maniac. I just want everyone to have fun and love it like I do. I go to Disney every year since I was born. "Claire baby don't stress about this" "I'm just so excited to take everyone to the place I grew up at" "I'm excited to be here with you babe" I kiss him and he smiles. I hear him whimper "Cuddle?" "Sure" he picks me up and snuggles me into his toned chest(abs) being the big spoon. Our long limbs are layed out all over the couch. "Claire Grace I love you" "Ashton Fletcher I love you more" "I don't think that's possible babe" "yes it is" "it's absolutely not honey" he says then he kisses me.

I have the best boyfriend in the universe.