"It came out of nowhere" pt 1

*****2 weeks later**** (KALUM chapter)
READ AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END! Written by khood18

Calum's POV
I'm really happy that Kaity and I are dating. We've been dating for 2 weeks and we have been on 2 dates. We do this thing where we go on a date once a week on a Saturday, IF we have time.

And can I just say Ashton and Claire are literally so cute together. I wish Ashton had the guts to ask her out though. But I don't think Luke would like that because he is over protective over Claire and also Ashton is his best friend so if they broke up it would probably be awkward.

His anxiety is really getting to him these days and he's under a lot of stress. He would be happy with Claire because I hear that she has anxiety too. They are literally perfect for each other.

Anyways today we are all going to the park for a small performance. Hopefully people show come to watch

Kaity's POV-

*3hrs earlier*

I woke up in my bedroom with strong arms wrapped around my waist and I already knew it was Calum. I slightly turned my head to see if Calum was awake and he was.

"Good morning" he said in his sexy morning voice also kissing my cheek. ;)

"Morning. So what are we doing today?" I asked starting a conversation.

"The boys and I thought it would be fun to go to the park and do a little performance for people, would you care to join?" He said.

"Yeah sure, that does sound fun" I answered and I would've never thought that they would be doing that today. It just came out of nowhere. "Does Claire know? Or is Ash going to tell her?" I asked not knowing.

"I think he is gonna tell her. But if not then you can!" he said smiling.

"Okay! Well shall we get ready? You and the lads have a big day today!" I said getting up, for some odd reason I'm always full of energy in the morning. Walking over to my dresser to get my clothes for today. which may I said it consisted of a black 5SOS crop top and white light washed high waisted shorts.

I showed shirtless, yet sleepy Calum that was still in bed my shirt and asked for approval and he just laughed and rubbed his eyes and said it was perfect.

After I gathered my clothes I started to walk to the bathroom to shower then when I walked through the door and a sleepy Calum stood there waiting for a kiss.

"Cal. You know I hate morning breath and that I don't kiss you when both of us haven't brushed our teeth,"

"But I brushed mine!!!" He said hoping to get a kiss.

"Doubt it. and I still haven't so.." I smirked.

"Fine" he huffed. but before he could walk away I gave him a hug. I could feel his ribs through my shirt and he walked out of the bathroom still pouting that I didn't give him a kiss. But happy I at least gave him a hug.

'he is so weird' I thought to myself and laughed at my boyfriend.

-----------

*an hour and 30 mins later* (still Kaity's POV)

After I got my makeup done and am all set for the day. I skipped down the stairs trying not to fall like last week. If I haven't told you already I'm a tad clumsy. And all the boys and Claire do is laugh at me about it. But then Calum feels bad about laughing at me and starts to apologize like 500 times and wants to cuddle but I always reassure him by saying I'm fine.

I walked into the kitchen to get breakfast but before I could say anything Claire ran to me and hugged me so tight.

"Um what's going on?" I asked not knowing anything that happened when I wasn't here.