Scene 5 - Back to the Pyramid!

Back on Esto, the Doctor, Hope, and River will begin approaching the portal. They are close now, as the Doctor continues utilizing the Sonic Screwdriver to help detect any Mosqurates that could attack unexpectedly. We have not forgotten the Mosqurates that are flying above in the air that is watching them from the skies. For now, we return to ground level.

Doctor:

There we are. It's just around the corner now. I think that for once my navigation has been alright.

River:

Only because you've had guidance.

Hope is looking around, feeling uneasy about something.

Hope:

I've got to say, whether it's just me, but haven't we gotten here from the cave a little too easily? I mean, there haven't been any Mosqurates on our tail.

Doctor:

Ah, stop worrying! They've all been taken care of. They were probably crushed under all the rubble and rock. Poor them. I can't help but feel bad. Those genetically mutated ones aren't very bright, they only have small brains.

Hope has stopped and is turned behind and looking up into the sky.

Hope:

Doctor, where have you been tracking the Mosqurates with the Sonic?

Doctor:

On the ground. Why?

Hope:

Because you've been tracking in the wrong direction.

He and River stop and turn around to see what Hope mysteriously suggests. They all look up to the sky and witness the flying Mosquito form beings dart down like missiles towards them! Once they realise the danger they are in, they quickly sprint for the portal!

Doctor:

Yep, you were right Hope! It was a little too easy we got here! Over a thousand years' experience, I can tell you that if something is too good to be true, then it probably is!

River:

They look like quite young offspring! We were right about them coming from some other area!

They rush closer and closer, diving like a missile or a bird of prey swooping down towards them!

Hope:

They're gaining on us!

The Mosqrates frown angrily as they descend speedily! The Doctor and the other reach the portal, and with seconds to spare. The Sonic Screwdriver activates the wormhole so it can transport people across.

Doctor:

Now! JUMP!

They all join hands and quickly jump into the grey wormhole. WHAZZAM! There is a massive burst of grey energy as the Mosqurates were inches from snatching them up...