Scene 4 - How To Get In?

We return back to the exterior of the Lost Pyramid of Mosqurana. The bright sun continues to beam down powerfully and exposing exhausting conditions of heat. The Mosqurates continue to keep their distance from the path that the jeep took, as well as anywhere even close towards the Pyramid. They impatiently wait in safety from the fumes of the bug spray can.

Mosqurate 2:

THE SPRAY IS DISPERSING!

Mosqurate 1:

WE WILL WAIT UNTIL WE ARE FULLY SECURE AND SAFE! WE DO NOT WISH FOR OUR PEOPLE TO BE EXPOSED TO ANY POISONOUS TOXINS IF WE CAN HELP IT!

Mosqurate 2:

IF ONLY THE ENTRANCE REMAINED SHUT! I AM THIRSTING AND ACHING TO FEED OFF THESE TWO HUMANS! WE MAY STAND THE HEAT, BUT THESE EARTHMEN CANNOT WITHSTAND IN EXTREME TEMPERATURES BEFORE NEEDING SUSTENANCE!

Mosqurate 1:

THEY ARE ABOVE NORMAL INTELLIGENCE FOR THEIR SPECIES! HOW COULD THEY POSSIBLY KNOW OF MOSQURANA'S EXISTENCE?

Mosqurate 2:

NO MAN WOULD EXPLORE THIS SECTOR AND COME OUT ALIVE! THEY MAY HAVE BEEN ADVISED OR HELPED! PERHAPS THEY MAY HAVE SOME LINK TO THE DOCTOR! WAIT, INSTEAD OF WAITING OUT HERE, WE COULD FOLLOW THE TRACKS OF THE MACHINE BACK TO WHERE IT CAME FROM AND BEGIN TAKING OUR PREY THERE!

Mosqurate 1:

IT IS A LONG WAY BACK TO ANY HIGH-DENSITY HUMAN AREAS!

Mosqurate 2:

BUT WE ALSO NEED TO CLAIM OUR HOME BACK FIRST!

Mosqurate 1:

INDEED! AS A PLAN, WE WILL WAIT FOR THE GAS TO PASS! THEN WE CAN BEGIN ATTACKING THE EXTERIOR AND BREAKING IT FREE FROM THERE!

Mosqurate 2:

IT IS OUR HOME WE WILL BE DAMAGING!

Mosqurate 1:

YES BUT WE MUST ENTER SOMEHOW! WE ARE INTELLIGENT BEINGS! WE CAN REBUILD OURSELVES! WATCH THE HUMANS CAREFULLY! AND WAIT FOR THE GAS TO PASS, THEN WE WILL MAKE OUR MOVE!

Amy rushes back to the jeep where Rory is situated. He has been around the entire pyramid looking for anything useful to them and is now protecting the car.

Amy:

He's not in there. But something's definitely come from the TARDIS. There were footsteps leading from there to that side of the pyramid. My guess is that they may have gone inside.

Rory is drinking some water.

Rory:

How?

Amy:

Oh, just come with me, stupid!

Rory:

But, what about our stuff?

Amy:

Just come on!

They head around to that side. We see from the inside via a camera view in Seth's capsule Amy and Rory approaching and investigating the pyramid. He watches them closely from his monitor closely.

Seth:

GOOD!

From the outside, Amy and Rory question each other.

Rory:

Well now what? There seems to be no entrance.

The mechanical door slides up, revealing the pyramid. They then turn to each other, realizing how they get in. Amy proceeds in first, followed by the nervously worrying Rory. Once inside, we get the view of what we saw inside with the Doctor previously. We zoom around the area and see Amy and Rory investigating the land. They hear voices from deeper inside.