Scene 13 - Entrance

We have entered inside. The room is filled with sarcophaguses, along with a huge roof and a massive passage on the other side of the room that echoes voices from deep within. The rest of the labyrinth lies down many flights of stairs. The walls are painted with delicate drawings of Egyptians, drawings of animals, dancing, colours and symbols etc.  Some golden statues of ancient pharaohs stand against walls, whereas the rest of the land is covered with bare emptiness. The Doctor, his associates, and all the Mosqurates have entered inside. They listen closely in silence. More cameras watch them from the walls uncomfortably.

Mosqurate 1:

WE ARE RETURNED HOME! BUT TRUE DESTINY LIES INSIDE!

Mosqurate 2:

YOU HEAR THAT? DEEPER INSIDE?

Mosqurate 3:

LOUD AND CLEAR!

Doctor:

Careful. We don't know what could be inside.

Hope:

Doctor, the wall.

They watch the camera that looks directly into them to the right-hand side from the entrance of the pyramid. We then get an eye view of it and see the Doctor investigate it by approaching it very closely.

Doctor:

Oh. I see. Looks as though as we are being inspected as we enter. Well, whoever is watching from the other side, we mean you no harm. We've just come to talk with you. Oh, and one more thing, none of us are going to take any form of an inhospitable atmosphere. We've come in peace, and you will act in the same way!

Suddenly, the mechanical doors close shut! It is too quick for the Mosqurates to sneak underneath and escape through there.

Mosqurate 2:

SSSSSSS! WE ARE TRAPPED INSIDE!

Doctor:

Oh, I see how it is then. I hope you better not mean us any harm when we come through. I don't think it will exactly end well with the company I have brought with me.

Mosqurate 1:

PROCEED AHEAD! DOCTOR, YOU AND THE HUMANS WILL LEAD. BUT REMAIN VIGILANT AT ALL TIMES!

The Doctor heads in first cautiously. Hope and the recovering Weasel follow after. The Mosqurates then follow from behind, leading deeper and deeper inside...