Scene 10 - Weasel Saving His Own Skin

The disciples exit the tomb again, solemnly exiting the still opened entrance, carrying another coffin to place the dead in and leave in the tomb for their slumber. Seth looks down intimidatingly at Weasel, who begins quivering in the corner.

Seth:

YOU WILL HELP OUR PEOPLE SLEEP!

Weasel:

H-how?

Seth:

PLACE THE DEAD IN THEIR COFFINS AND HELP THEM INTO THE TOMB!

Weasel:

At on-once, your h-highness.

Weasel goes over to help the gathering around the bodies of the disciples. He isn't really doing much to help. The six are made way for, but the remaining disciples stand around in a silent, respectful manner. Weasel tries to fit in by doing the same, before turning up to Seth in fear. The God remains looking at him furiously. The nervous man then turns back. Then, the other six men pick up the body and carefully place it in the coffin. Weasel dithers whether he should help out but stands uncomfortably and noticeably among the other Egyptians. The coffin is now shut and is about to be taken into the tomb. The Doctor's companions watch attentively.

Rory:

Look at him. He'd do anything to save his own skin. I really don't see what he has going for him.

Amy:

Are they just going to do it for every one of their people that has died? It'll take a while.

Seth:

SILENCE IN REMEMBRANCE!

Amy:

I still can't believe he's gone, Rory. He can't have!

River:

We'll get out of this somehow Amy. We always have done.

Amy:

I want to see if he's really dead. We didn't have time to check ourselves! That freak wanted him to be put away as quickly as possible!

River:

Maybe there's still a chance, Amy. He can withstand far more than we can. And I doubt a simple tap on the head like that would finish him off.

Amy:

But we saw him die on the beach!

Rory:

Amy, you know we can't tell him that.

Amy:

Well, he's alive. I just know he is. I just know it!