Chapter 1

Bella's P.O.V

"Sophie I'm home" I called as I walked through the front door.

"In here" A voice I knew all too well said from the living room.I walked into the living room and saw Katy my social worker. I knew what was coming next.

"Bella" Katy said "Sophie can't foster you any longer."

"Can't or won't?" I asked while crossing my arms across my chest.

"She dosen't think you two really connect" Katy said and I understood because any time I see her there's always silences in between quick conversations and we don't know each other very well.

"So I'm going back to Layla's" I asked hopefully.

"No" Katy said "There are no free spaces in 'Layla's home for girls'. You'll be going to 'Elm tree house'. This is a mixed home. Have a quick shower , get changed and pack your bags."

I nodded and ran up to my room , I pulled out my back pack and suitcase from under my bed and ran into the bathroom and had a quick shower. After that I got changed into black jeans, a denim shirt , black vans and a black white zip flees. I put my long , curly , brown hair into a plait at the side and put a black beanie with a white Aztec design through it on. I put all my stuff ( not that much ) into my suitcase. I put my phone , purse , IPod and my posters into back pack. I carefully place the picture of my parents into my suitcase ,then I put my guitar into it's case and brought everything downstairs.

I knew Sophie didn't want to say goodbye , I was slightly hurt by that. Katy put all my stuff into the back of her car , I hopped into the passenger seat with my back pack.

"It will be about an hours drive" Katy said. I plugged in my IPod and started listening to Little Mix's album 'D.N.A'. I was a big fan of them , I love everything about them. As we pulled into the drive of 'Elm tree house' I took out my IPod , a football came hurtling towards the front window , I screamed as it banged off. I put my IPod into my bag and then I got out of the car. I got my stuff out of the back , Katy took my suitcase. A boy about 13 or a bit older came running from the back , I'm guessing he's the one who kicked the football. He looked at me. "Excuse me" Katy said "Could you please get Mike or Gina." The guy nodded "I'll get mike now" he said picking up the football and running to the back.

A few minutes later the front door opened.

"Hi Ms.Coleman" A man in his late forties or early fifties said whom I'm guessing is Mike.

"Call me Katy" Katy said.

"You must be Bella" the man said"I'm Mike. Come in." Me and Katy went inside , the place had a warm feeling to it. I heard a few voices so I looked up , I saw 3 girl's looking at me from the top of the stairs , they all smiled at me. I smiled back.

"This way" Mike said "We just have to go through some paperwork , then Bella , you can set up your room." I smiled , for once when I'm in a care home I'll get my very own room. Me and Katy were brought into an office. Mike sat down and told us to take a seat. Katy was filling in and signing forms for Mike. I started to hum 'She's not afraid' by One Direction. I'm a fan of One Direction too , not crazy over them but I do love them.

Mike and Katy were staring at me. "Oh! Sorry did you ask me something?" I asked.

"No" Mike said "Your just very good at singing". I blushed "Thank you."

"That's that all sorted" Mike said. I got up and gave Katy a hug. "Thanks" I said to her."If you ever need anything call me. You have my number right?" Katy whispered into my ear. I nodded and she left.

"Come on" Mike said "I'll show you to your room Bella." Mike took my suit case , so I took my back pack and my guitar case.

Mike lead me up the stairs into a pale blue room. It was big enough , it was perfect for me. There was a bed , dresser ,a desk (and seat) ,a window and cupboards. I smiled at Mike.