Chapter 25

A/N

Okay so I've changed it from 'Bring me to 1D' tickets to just concert tickets. And it's on April 5th :)

Omg over 12,500 reads thanks :)

Everything that happens in the chapter actually happened to me on the 5th of March.

Sorry if it's not that long pretty much wrote it all today :)

"Oh my God , oh my God" I squealed.

"I know , I know" Lana screamed. "No go have your shower".

I did as she said.

When I came out Lana went in.

First I blew dry my hair. As I picked out my outfit my hair started to frizz.

"No ,no" I cried brushing it like mad. Lana came out of the bathroom and took the hair dryer off of me.

Lana helped me with my hair by spraying this stuff into it. She then straightened it for me.

I curled Lana's hair with the curling wand.

I checked them time , it was only three o'clock.

Lana pulled out her outfit and I started on her make up.

I did mascara , eyeliner and smokey eye's.

Lana then did my make up. She did mascara , eyeliner and smokey eye's as well.

We turned One Direction on and danced around , singing at the top of our voices.

A while later we both got dressed. I got into a denim shirt with white lace at the shoulders , black tights and black high waisted shorts. I clipped a strand of my hair back abd slipped my feet into my red Nike blazers. I put my purse (with £40 in it) , my phone , tissues (just incase) and two glow sticks into my black satchel. I nearly forgot my ticket so I carefully put it in aswell.

I looked over at Lana who looked stunning. She was wearing a black top and on it in white writing read: GEEK. She was also wearing flowery jeans. (A/N I'll try put a picture up at the side. I saw Zendaya wearing something along the lines of it)

She had her black Nike blazers on which had a pink tick. She left her hair down and had her pink satchel to match some of the flowers in her jeans.

By now it was roughly half four. Mike said we'd have dinner at half five and leave for the concert at six as the doors open at half six.

Me and Lana danced around our room to One Direction. Both of us couldn't shut up.

We turned up the music as we did each others nail's. Lana did mine a bright blue with sparkles on one finger and I did her's pink with black spots on one finger.

After our nails were dry I put on my paper airoplane necklace and my Mum's necklace.

I felt sad twirling my Mum's necklace around in my hand.

"She'd be proud of you, you know" Lana's voice said making me jump. I'd forgotten she was in the room which is pretty stange as Lana is....Lana.

"Thanks" I said. "And I know your Mum would be too".

I lay down on my bed and Lana followed in suite.

Lana smiled sadly. "Thanks , I never really think about her. Just I still don't know if she's dead. She left me , alone. And never came back".

"I've promised myself that when I become a Mum that I'll never leave my child" I said. "I mean I love it here it's just sometimes I wish I just have a normal life".