Chapter 18

As the weeks went by in school , I got closer to Sophie , Ami , Joy and Megan. I learnt more about them like that Joy is kind of an Emo/Goth. She loves Mcr (My chemical Romance) and rock music. Sophie is by far my best friend (apart from Lana) were so alike. She's a directioner and a mixer and she loves music and has an amazing singing voice. Anyway Halloween is tomorrow , I dunno what everyone is being but me and Rick are going to be vampire's together. I think Lana is going to be Mini Mouse and Liam is going to be Mickey. Joy , Megan , Faith and Elektra are going as Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle's. Sophie is going to be a crayon and Ami is going as some Disney princess.All the girl's are coming along with us. Mike said that cause there'll be a few older one's so he and Gina won't have to come this year.

-Halloween-

I sat by the mirror in my room and started to apply my make up for Halloween. I first pulled my hair into a pony tail with all my ringlets hanging. I pinned my fringe back while I was doing my make up. I then painted my face white (with face paint) then I put black mascara and eyeliner around my eye's. I then put bright red lipstick over my lips , I'd put the fake blood on later. I was wearing my costume it was a black long sleeved top under my black dress with flowers , I also had black woolly tights and my black vans. I put my cape thingy on too. I guess we're going to be draqula's more then vampire's. (A/N to be honest I don't know the difference but I know draqula's wear cape's). There was a knock at my door. "Come in!" I called. Rick walked in wearing black jean's a black top and a matching cape to mine. "Woah you look great!" Rick exclaimed. I giggled "Why thank you , right back at ya. Ready for you make up?" I asked. "Well not really but okay!" Rick said. I smiled and pulled out the chair for Rick to sit on. I span the chair around so Rick was facing me. I turned my Ipod on and Cher Lloyd 'Want You Back' came , I sang along as I started on Rick. I did him the same but instead of mascara and eyeliner I put black face paint under his eye's. A while later I was done.

"Ta da!" I cried as I spun Rick's chair around. "Woah!!" He exclaimed. "Thanks Bella" and he planted a kiss on my lip's , I smiled. "Wait there" Rick said. "I have to get something" and he ran out of my room as Lana came in. She was wearing a knee high black , white and red Mini Mouse dress. She had Mini ears on too and a little nose painted on. Lana also had black wedges on and black tights. She twirled around. "You likey?" She asked , I giggled. "Yeah it's great". "And I love your costume too" Lana said. Rick came back in with something in his hands. He handed me two. "These are two fake vampire teeth" Rick said. "You peel off the inside aand sick 'em on". I did as he said and stuck then onto my K9 teeth.

"Give me a 'Grrrrrr'" Lana said. "Grrrrr" I went. I giggled. "These vampire teeth are way better then the old one's like gum shield's I was like this when I used to have 'em in" and then I pretended to gag. Rick laughed , he looked super cute/hot as a vampire. I giggled to myself. Lana's phone buzzed. "EKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK" She screamed , I covered my ears. "What?" Me and Rick asked together. "LIAM IS OUTSIDE , HE TEXTED ME!!!!!!" and Lana ran out of the room. "May I have a picture my Lady?" Rick asked making me giggle. We posed together and Rick snapped the shot. "Perfect as always" He said making me blush. Rick kissed me and I smiled. "Let's go downstairs , the girl's will be here soon". We walked downstairs hand in hand. The doorbell rang and as Liam was already inside and dress as Mickey Mouse I'm guessing it's the girl's , Mike allowed them to sleep over for the night. I raced to the door and opened it to see Cinderella , two Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle's and a crayon. I giggled at Sophie she'd actually bought a crayon costume.

Ami was Cinderella she had a Cinderella poofy dress on , her hair piled into a bun on the top of her head with a blue headband and had silk blue gloves and glass slippers. Joy and Megan were both Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle's , they had green padded suit's on with ceral boxes painted yellow on their front and backs. They then both had green faces mask's with a different colour bandana tied around it , Joy had purple and Megan had orange so I'm guessing Faith will be red and Elektra will be blue. Joy was holding a pole like thing in her hand and Megan (God know's where) had nun-chucks.