Chapter 23

A/N

Sorry for the wait guy's

OMOD over seven and a half thousand reads , thanks so much guys , god bless you all for being so kind and supportive to me :)

"Look at this Bella" Lana said pointing to something on the notice board in the hallway. I peered over at it.

Do you have a talent?

Wanna show it off?

Then come the the talent show HERE on the 2nd of March at 7pm

Fill out below if you'd like to enter

Prize: £300

People of all ages can enter

"Lets do it Bella" Lana begged. "Okay why not?!" I said. "Will we sing?" I asked and Lana nodded. "Mmm....what song should we sing?". "Well some song" Lana said. "Are you turning into Ami or something?" I asked with raised eyebrows. "I ment one of our favourite songs" Lana finished. "Not One Direction , too many people would be doing that. So what about 'Just Give Me A Reason' By P!nk and Nate Ruess , 'cause thats one of favourite songs" I asked. "Yeah , I love that song" Lana said.

All through the week , me and Lana practiced. Some others of our friends are doing the talent show too.

Soph is doing contemporary dance

Megan and Ami are doing a sketch

But no one else that we're aware of is entering. But obviously there's more.

-The Big Night-

Me and Lana were so giddy. Finally at around three we stated to get ready. All acts had to be at the school at seven and the show starts after seven.

First we had our showers (at different times obviously). We both blew our hair dry and then I straightened mine and Lana stubbly curled her's. I pulled on a white woollen jumper with buttons , black tights and black high waisted shorts. I pulled on my denim jacket over the jumper and ruffled up the selves. I slipped my feet into my red nike high tops and pulled my two special necklaces out from under my jumper. I slid a home made bracelet onto my right wrist and looked over at Lana who was now fully dressed too.

Lana had a zig zag dress on. A/N here's the link to the photo http://asuwishclothing.com/asuwish/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Picture-191.png She put a black waist coat on , leaving it open and had a thin bracelet on reading the word 'Yes' on her wrist. http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-nW1i1MI6eaQ/UR1gJfoszBI/AAAAAAAACbA/vb5KQcsU8Cw/s640/yesbracelet3.jpg

Lana had her black high top , hidden wedges on. I applied some mascara and some black eyeliner. Lana put on some pink lipstick and mascara. Into my white satchel I put my phone , purse and our form into it. I placed my piano notes in too.

I checked the time. 5:30. "DINNER'S READY!" Mike yelled from downstairs. He had make dinner early for everyone whos doing to talent show "Come on better eat before we leave" I said tugging on Lana's arm.

Me and Lana squashed in between Mo and Rick at the table. (Mo is a new kid). We all ate up our food. I stayed quite as I was nervous , as for Lana she was all chat. I raced upstairs as soon as I finshed my food and brushed my teeth and used mouth wash. Lana followed in suite. I ran back downstairs and a few others were waiting in the hall to go.

Tyler was doing a comedy act

And Harry and April were doing a magic act together.

Rick was also in the hall , but not waiting to go. He gave me a kiss. "Good luck , but I know you'll do brilliant" He whispered into my ear. I smiled up at him. (Yes up , I'm tall but Rick is SO tall ,even taller then Mike). "Thanks" I said putting my bag over my shoulder. "Hey take some pictures please? I've had this scrap book since I first went into care and I have tons of photo's over the years" I said."I'm scared that we'll do really bad and embarrass ourselves"."Bella look at me" Rick said taking me by the shoulders. "You'll do great , you always are. Just pretend that no ones watching you" . I smiled. "Great advice , I'll do so". Lana can running down the stairs.