Chapter 17

A/N

Heyyyaaaa thanks to all of my fans. Remember to fan Cookielvr333 , Potterluv , They_haten_ , onedlvrxoxo Alibyrne2000 all their stories are amaZAYN"!!

Oh yeah this is a new chapter but by a mistake I deleted chapter 13 or 14 (the granade one) by mistake but the good thing is that its not very important :)

'Stay' by Rihanna ft.Mikky Ekko started to play and I picked up my phone. It said it was Ami calling.

"Hey Ami"I said.

"Hello my evil vampire duck" Ami's voice cried. I sighed , my friends are really weird.

"Hi"

"You free today?"

"Yeah wanna meet up?"

"KAY!"

"How about shopping?"

-Silence-

"You nodded didn't you?"

-Silence-

"AMI!!!!"

"What?! Um yeah"

I giggled. "I'll ask Mike if I can go but it will most likely be a yes so I'll meet you outside the dumpibg ground in about an hour. Oh yeah Lana's out a date with Liam abd Faith's taking Harry out today".

"Oh cool. I dunno about Joy , Megan and Soph but lets just leave it at us too. I'll see you soon then".

"Kay talk to ya later" I said before hanging up. I ran downstairs and made myself a bowl of cornflakes. It was 11am so no one else was eating breakfast.

"Morning" Rick said coming into the kitchen , I smiled at him. "Morning Rick. Last night was really fun thanks" I said. I cleaned my bowl away and I headed towards the office where either Mike or Gina will me. Rick stiffled a laugh. I turned to him. "What! A 15 year old girl can't go around her home in her onesey?" I asked. Rick smiled. "Course ya can" He said planting a kiss on my lips. I ran into the office and Gina smiled up at me. "Hey Babz , can I help you?" She asked. "Could I go out shopping with my friend Ami in out " I glanced down at my watch. "45 minutes?". "Sure just don't talk to any strangers" Gina replyed. "Thanks" I called as I ran to my room.

I raced into the bathroom and washed my hair and had a shower. Next I brushed my teeth and dryed my hair. I ran back into my room and got into my black and white spotty dress. I put on knee high black socks and slipped on my black vans. I grabbed my black satchel and I put my phone and purse into it. I let my hair hang loose and I pinned my fringe back with a clip with a black star on it. I applyed some mascara and black eyeliner to my eyes. I smiled at the rose resting on my dresser.

I saw Ami making her way up the dumping ground's drive and I ran out of my room barging into Rick , knocking us both to the floor. I landed ontop of Rick. He smiled at me as I pulled him to his feet. "I see you've changed out of your onesey!" Rick said. I smiled "Yeah". "You going out?" Rick asked me. "Yep" I said popping on the 'p'. "I'm going shopping with Ami but I don't think I'll get anything with her". "Be careful" Rick said. I smiled. "I will" I said and I kissed him. When we broke apart we stared at each other. "Wait" I said. "I ran out of my room cause I saw Ami coming but she hasn't rang the doorbell yet". I raced down the stairs and opened the door to see Ami looking dumb founded. I giggled. "You okay Ami?" I asked. "Yeah I just can't find the doorbell" She replyed. "I'M GOING GINA!!!" I called. "Okay by babz" She called back. I gave Rick a kiss on the cheek and he closed the door behind us. "Wow wait what was that?" Ami asked as we walked towards the shops. "What was what?" I asked. "You kissed Rick on the cheek" Ami said. I blushed. "Well were together now" I said. "OoHhh I love romance" Ami squealed. I giggled.

Ami looked really pretty today , she was wearing a black flowy skirt with a gold belt and a gold top to match. She was wearing her hair in a bee hive kind of thing and black platform boots on. She also had a leather jacket and black tights on. "I love your bag" I said looking at her gold satchel. "Oh it's the latest from Elle" Ami said. This girl's family is rich so Ami gets anything and EVERYTHING she wants. "So anyway have you and Rick gone on your first date yet?" Ami asked. I nodded "Yeah we had it last night" and I explained what happened.

Only 3 shops in I had 1 small bag with a studded black beanie from New Look and gold hidden wedge hi-tops from New Look too. Where Ami had 3 bags full to the brim. She'd bought a wooly pale blue jumper saying 'zap!' from new look as well as a pink denim jacket , a leopard print dress , a grey lace top and some bangles from New Look. A plaid shirt , a denim shirt , a moustache necklace , a top with a heart on it and a jumper with text speak all over it in different colours from Bershka. In Claire's she got a neon yellow bag , peace sign earrings , a spikey bracelet , lace hair bows , a moustache beanie and moustache socks.

"Let's go to that new karaoke place for a drink" Ami said. "Ohhh yeah , I went there yesterday with Lana it's great" I said giggling as I remembered what had happened. On the way to the place I told Ami what we's done. "Haha!" She laughed. "Good one". We sat down at a table towards the back of the room. We both ordered coke and a muffin. Some people were singing and yet again they made my ears bleed. "Uuughhhh" Ami moaned. "Why dosen't someone GOOD actually sing" She shouted. One of the two girls coming off the stage glared at Ami while the other one looked hurt. "Hey Bella your good at singing why don't you give it ago" Ami said. "Wait how have you heard me sing?" I asked. "In music class" Ami explained , I just don't rember seeing Ami there. "Please" Ami begged giving me puppy dog eye's. "FINE!" I agreed after ALOT of begging and puppy eye's. I walked up to the DJ. "Hey could I um...Have a turn" I asked. "Sure what song would you like?" He asked. "Oh......'Wings' by Little Mix" I decided. The DJ handed me the mic. The backing track started to play and I took a deep breath in.

"Mama told me not to waste my life

She said 'Spread your wings my little butterfly

Don't let what they say keep you up at night

And if they give you sh... then they can walk on by'

My feet , feet can't touch the ground

And I can't hear a sound

Running up your mouth , yeah

Walk , walk on over there

Cos I'm too fly to care , oh yeah

Your words don't mean a thing, I'm not listening

Keep talking , all I know is

Mama told me not to waste my life

She said 'Spread your wings my little butterfly

Don't let what they say keep you up at night

And they can't detain it

Cos wings are made to fly'

And we don't let nobody bring us down

No matter what you say it won't hurt me

Don't matter if I fall from the sky

These wings are made to fly"

I finshed the song and Ami started jumping up and down screaming. "YAYAYA YOU WERE PHENOMENIALL!!!!". I went over to her and we both sat back down and chatted while sipping at our cokes and eating our muffins. After we'd finshed we went off to more shops. In Primark I got a couple of bracelets and hair clips , same with Ami but as well as that when we went into Superdrug she got TONS of make up. I got a few nail polishes (Turquoise and Purple).

"Oh my God!" I exclaimed as we walked out of superdrug. "What?" Ami asked , clearly puzzeled. "It's Bobby Lockwood!" I pointed to him. "Oh I love him" Ami breathed. "Come on" I said tugging on her arm.

"Hi are you Bobby Lockwood?" I asked shyly. He smiled. "Yeah I am!". "Can we have a picture?" I asked. He nodded. Ami took a picture on my phone of me and Bobby and then I took one of them to together on ami's phone. "Hey girls I'd love to stay and chat but I've got to go sorry" Bobby said. "Bye" Me and Ami said in unison and Bobby kissed our cheeks and left.

Me and Ami had a totally fan girl break down.