Chapter 29

So I know a lot of you guys are directioners so please go read Crazycarrot1's story called 'Falling For Him', it's a Niall Horan fanfiction and it's utterly amazayn. Please go read it ::) (I'm Carrie in it) 

And another great 1D fanfiction is 'Only You' by They_Hatin_ it's so brilliam so please go read it ::) 

And for you's who like historical fiction please got read Cookielvr333's new story 'Hidden Star', it is so great so far and I came up with the title ::) It is based in World War Two so please read it ::) 

If you like District3 please read 3eekygirls story 'Because Of You', it's me and Potterlvr's join account and we love to write it so please read it ::) 

If you like The Vamps, please read my new fan fiction about them called 'Getting To Know You'.

My sister has started a new book called 'Rejects' and it's brilliant so far and I'm not just saying that. It's about a girly girly who wants to be part of a rock band. So if you're intrested please fan ClionaIsWriting and read :)

I'll put links to all these books in the comment box :)

Here's something I found funny (It's about The Vamps)

me: why doesn't everyone like my favorite band

me: seriously they're so perfect

me: i mean it LISTEN TO THIS SONG

friend: oh yeah they're actua-

me: NO STOP THEY'RE MINE

 so I would have posted this earlier but about 3/4 of my work got deleted somehow :(

Sorry for the wait

"Everyone would like a word like you Bella" Lana said the next day. 

I followed her into the living room and saw everyone sitting around.  

"Listen Bella" Tee said. 

"About yesterday" Faith said.  

"We didn't mean it" Johnny said.  

"It just won't be the same here if you leave" Carmen said.  

"Yeah, everyone will be running wild" Tyler said.  

"We all love you Bella and don't want you to leave us" Rick said.  

"Aw guys" I exclaimed."Come here" I said and we all group hugged.  

"We'll all leave. Either getting fostered or too old to stay here" I said. "But we'll always be with each other, in here" I placed my hand over my heart.

"That's so cheesey" Lana laughed. I smiled.

"LUNCH!" Mike bellowed from the kitchen.

Everyone filed out of the living room and then ran to the kitchen.

"Bella" Rick said intwining our fingers. "I'm really sorry".

"Honestly it's fine" I assured him.

"No it's not. I'm your boyfriend and I should be happy with what you want to do" Rick said.

I smiled at him and rested my forehead against his.

"I just don't know what I'll do if you leave" Rick said playing with my curls."