Chapter 15

"Hey Bella" Rick said to me , I smiled at him. "Morning" I said. "So I er...." He said fiddling with his fingers. Rick was actually nervous talking to me. "I was wondering if you'd like to go out on a date with me?" Rick asked me. I smiled. "I'd love to". Rick looked at me. "Really?" I laughed. "Yeah really!". "I'll pick you up at seven tonight" Rick said. "So you mean by 'picking me up' , knocking on my bedroom door?" I asked. Rick laughed and nodded. "Kay see you then" I said skipping off upstairs.

"What you so happy about?" Lana asked me. I had a huge smile plastered all over my face. "Rick asked me out on a date!" I exclaimed. "Oooohhh , well that settles it , we have to go out shopping" Lana said. I giggled and put my phon and purse into my bag. Me and Lana raced downstairs and asked Mike could we go out and he agreed we could.

We shopped around. In the end I got an outfit for my date. It was a denim dress with a studded collar. (Picture at the side of the outfit). I would wear Lana's little gold pump's along with it. Lana bought some small things as well. We went into some new cafe for a snack. The place was called 'Karaoke Coffee' and you can guess it people went up and sang. Me and Lana giggles at the bad people. In a way I felt bad but you couldn't help but laugh.

I looked to my right and saw two guys heading our way , like to the two empty seats at our table. And they sat down. Lana's face turned into a frwon. I sighed. "Hey sweet thanggg" One said. "You know we both have boyfrind's" Lana said. "Yah I know us" Another said. I spultterd. God his brath STANK like hell. "Can we buy you's a drink" One asked. "NO!" me and Lana portested. "What's your number" one asked me. "Haven't you ever heard 'don't talk to strager's' huh?!" I asked. "Come on you know you want me" He said. "I DO NOT" I cried.

"Anyone up for a song?" The DJ cried. Me and Lana exchanged looks and ran up onstage. "What song girl's" he asked us. I smiled at Lana. "Take a hint' by Victoria Justice and Liz Gilles" I said. "Oh your good" Lana said laughing and taking a mic.

'Why am I alway's hit on by the boys I never Like?

I can always see 'em coming from the left or from the right

I don't want to be a priss I just try to be polite

But it always seems to bite me in the-

Ask me for my number , Yeah you put me on the spot

You think that we should hook up and I think that we should not

You had me at hello then you opened up your mouth

And that is where things started going south

Get your hands off my hip's

Before I punch you in the lips

Stop your staring at my -

Hey

Take a hint , take a hint

No you can't buy my a drink

Let me tell you what I think

I think that you could use a mint

Take a hint , take a hint

T-take a hint , take a hint

I guess you still don't get it

So let's take it from the top

You asked me what my sign is

And I told you it was stop

And if I had a dime

For every name that you just dropped

You'd be here

And I'd be on a yacht

Get your hands off my hip's

Before I punch you in the lip's

Stop your staring at my-

Hey

Take a hint , take a hint

No you can't buy me a drink

Let me tell you what I think

I think that you could use a mint

Take a hint , take a hint

T-take a hint , take a hint

What about 'no' don't you get

So go and tell your friends

I'm not really interested

It's about time that your leavin'

I'm gonna count to three and

Open my eye's and you'll be gone

One

Get your hand's off my-

Two

Or I'll punch you in the-

Three

Stop your staring at my-

Hey

Take a hint , take a hint

I am not your missing link

Let me tell you what I think

I think that you could use a mint

Take a hint , take a hint

Get your hands off my hip's

Before I punch you in the lip's

Stop your staring at my-

Hey

Take a hint , take a hint

T-take a hint , take a hint'

The song finished and everyone cheered. We walked back over to our table where them too boy's were still sitting , I grabbed my bags. "You two our totally into us" One said. Lana picked up her half full smoothie and dumped it on his head. I clasped my hand over my mouth and Lana pulled me outside. "Well done sista" She cried and we high-fived.

We poped into primark and I bought a small over the shoulder gold bag. I got little gold studs and gold nail varnish too. We then headed back to the dumping ground. It was around 6 by the time we got back , we'd missed dinner , but we'd popped into Mc.Donal's and I'd gotten chip's and Lana got chicken nuggets and chips.

I had a shower and Lana dried and straightened my hair. I slipped into my new dress. I put on Lana's gold flats and let my hair hang loose. I still had my mum's neaklace on and I put my new earing's in. I clipped my side fringe back with a hair slide and I put my phone and purse into my new bag. I wonder where Rick's taking me.

I looked at myself in the mirror. "You look really pretty" Lana said from behind me , making me jump. The someone knocked on the our bedroom door and I smiled.

A/N

I hope you like this , more soon. FAN @COOKIELVR333!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thx for all the support

please fan/comment/vote

If you read this please fan me and send me feed back :)

~Sarah