Chapter 20

A/N 

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :) We're on chapter 20 now so just to warn you only 10 more chapters then Moving to The Dumping Ground is over , but don't worry there will be a sequel without any shortage of drama :) anyway enjoy ;)

I yawned at rolled out of bed. I looked at my Ipod 10:13 24th of December. I smiled Christmas eve. I grabbed my dressing gown and pulled it on. I slipped my feet into my brand new duck slippers from Ami , we all did chriskindle in our group. I got Joy and gave her a hamper of sweets and a necklace with 'Joy' written on it in silver. Ami got me the duck slippers and a bookmark that had orignally said 'I <3 vampires' But she'd tweeked it and wrote 'I am (the 'am' was inside the heart) a vampire'. (A/N Ellen (Ami) actually got me the book mark but not the slippers).  

I walked downstairs and ate my breakfast along with everyone else. I sat inbetween Floss (The new girl) and Lana. Floss is SO cute. There was a buzz around the table , all excited about Christmas tomorrow. We'd all written our letters to 'Santa'. I'd asked for new high tops and a surprise. We'd all done chriskindle as well in the dumping ground , I'd got Johnny. While we were out shopping the other day I bought Lana a unicorn pillow pet and I'd gotten Rick a scrap book and a guitar strap with his name on it. I borrowed Mike's camera and printed off the pictures of me and Rick together. There were quite a few. I had ones from the hike , when we fell in the lake , the holiday , paint fight (I didn't know Mike had been there),our first day at school , our first date , halloween and a few other days. Back at the dumping ground I stook them into the scrap book and wrote stuff around then. I sprinkled the pages in glitter and Carmen and Tee helped me with the cover. We'd also stook in pictures of all of us dumping ground kids together. On the cover we had a picture of all the dumping ground kids and we tied a red ribbon around it. 

Anyway I got Johnny a hamper of sweets (like Joy's) and 'The Hunger Games' triolgy. 

Anyway after breakfast we all got dressed. I just got into black jean , a black tank top and my red plaid shirt. I slipped my feet into my black vans. Tomorrow I'd be wearing a Christmassy jumper , shorts and tights and hopefully my new high-tops. I am looking foward to Christmas , as Lana walked out of our room I checked to see if everything was under my bed. 

Pillow Pet , Check 

Sweets and books , Check 

Scrap book and guitar strap , Check 

I smiled , it will be a nice Christmas.  

We all went to bed at 9PM so 'Santa' could come. I brought Harry to his room and Lana brought Floss to her's. I tucked him in and laid a kiss on his forehead.  

---My Dream--- 

Lana pulled herself out of bed and made her way downstairs. She opened the fridge a took out milk. She then took a glass and poured milk into it. She put tye milk back.into the fridge and sat down at the table a sipped her milk. She put the glass down and you could see a milk moustache around her top lip. 

---Back To Normal--- 

Someone was jumping on my bed and I groaned. "Bella" Harry sang. I yawned and sat up. "What time is it Harry?" I asked sleeply. "6AM" He said and I groaned again. "Come on lets see if Father Christmas came" Harry said excitedly. I got out of bed and pulled my duck slippers onto ky feet. I then slipped into my 'I <3 Mcfly' hoodie. Me and Harry shook Lana awake and the three of us went out onto landing where all the other dumping ground kids were lined up.