Chapter 2

After the match I went up to my new room. I picked out some pyjama's to wear. I picked a black top and purple bottom's. I took off my beanie and hopped into bed. I decided not to listen to music tonight. 

I woke up with the light shining through the curtains. I winced and rolled over in bed , falling onto the cold , hard , wooden floor with a THUMP! I pulled myself up and fixed my hair. I went downstairs to the kitchen , Tee and Johnny were already there. 

"Morning guy's" I said. 

Tee and Johnny smiled at me. "I'll show you where everything is" Tee said , she helped me around the kitchen. I made myself cornflakes and a glass of orange juice. Me , Johnny and Tee talked then Rick walked in , he smiled at me. He made himself breakfast and sat down beside me. 

"So what you's talking about?" Rick asked. 

"Nothing" Tee and Johnny said in unison. I laughed. 

"What was it like in Layla's?" Tee asked me. I smiled at the thought of Layla's.

"It was great" I said "I had one best friend , her name's Lana. She's kind of a trouble maker but she's a total softy". 

"What's she look like?" Johnny asked. 

"Lana has long , blond hair , she's tall and is SO pretty" I said "I have to text Lana that I've moved" 

I picked up the pen on the table and wrote on my hand: TEXT LANA! 

I tidied away my bowl and glass and went upstairs to my room. 

I looked at my phone , it was half past nine. Mike had told me yesterday to use the shower and bathroom anytime I need to. I fumbled through my clothes and picked out my black t-shirt with a pink bow tie on it (it's Jade from Little Mix's top with her sign) and black high-waisted shorts. I found a towel in the hot press and went into the bathroom. I locked the door and put my top over the key-whole (just in case). 

I had a shower and a hair wash. Then I dryed my hair with the hair dryer and got changed. 

I went back into my room and folded my pyjama's and put them under my pillow , then I made my bed. I put my towel into the linen basket and started on my hair. 

I did my hair in a Katniss plait (a dutch plait at the back into a normal plait) I let my fringe hang loose. By now it was 10:15AM. Everyone could be heard moving about. 

I put my IPod on a quite volume and played Little Mix 'How you doin'?'. I hummed along to the song and I texted Lana. 

To Lana 

Hey Lana I've moved again! I can't come to Layla's itz full. I like it here , there's really nice people here , but NOBODY COMPAIR'S (Lol 1D song) to u!!! :P luiafw ~B 

I pulled on socks and my black van's. I put on my Mum's necklace. My Mum alway's wore this necklace and someone got it somehow after she died and gave it to me. I wear it everyday. It was plain but beautiful. There was a small diamond on a silver chain. My phone buzzed. 

From Lana 

Awh no :( Betty gave me my last 'warning' 2day! She said 1 more bad thing + I'm being sent somewhere else! Make any friends???

To Lana 

What did u do this time? Well Tee and Rick r nice (Tee is 12 + Rick is 15)

From Lana 

By a 'mistake' I set fire 2 the garden shed + I boxed that ***** of Brianna in the face!!! Ohhh any love connections??