Chapter 26

"Guess what I heard?" Sophie asked in a sing-song voice. 

"What?" I asked taking my maths book out of my locker.  

"Liam dumped that bimbo he was dating" Sophie cried. 

"And you're happy because?....." 

"Because then Liam and Lana might get back together" Soph sqealed.  

I smiled then it faded. "But Lana won't take Liam back" I said slamming my locker shut. "I think she made that clear enough" 

Sophie sighed. "We'll find a way" 

"Now what will we get Lana for her Birthday?" Joy asked coming out of no where.  

"Mmmm....." I wondered. "What about....no...." 

"Well we can all help contribute" Megan said popping out of no-where.  

"Yeah but what will we get her?" Sophie asked perching herself up on the wall. 

"Ami's stalling Lana by the way" Megan told us.  

"Okay well I'm going to make her a scrap book of our years together" I said. "I'll probally end up getting her something small aswell and I'll help out with our big present". 

"We could try get her concert tickets to someone she likes" Sophie said.  

I face palmed myself and got weird looks all around. 

"Yeah!" I exclaimed. "We can all pay for our own tickets and all help to pay for hers". 

"But who will it be?" Faith asked.  

"Okay everyone" Elektra shouted getting everyone in our group to look at her.  

"When you get home look on some good websites for tickets and make sure there's enough for all of us" Elektra said. 

"Yes sir , yes" we all said in unison. 

"But whatever you do text me not Lana" I pleaded.  

"I think if we find something we might just not tell Ami 'cause...well....you know. We'll just buy the tickets and get her to pay us back" Sophie said. 

"Agreed" We all cried. 

______________________________

"Hey Bella" Rick said walking into the living room. "Faith's still talking to Lana so you're fine. Got anything?" 

Rick pulled up a chair beside me. I smiled. 

"I think I have but the only thing is that Soph might not like 'em but ah well". 

Rick peered at the screen and smiled. "I think Lana will enjoy it". 

I ran into the officr and Mike ordered all the tickets , they weren't too dear but all the girls would pay us back.  

"Look at this Bella" Rick said calling me over to the computer.  

"What?" I asked.  

"Jack told me that him and the guys have a youtube account , so I was looking at it and they posted a couple of videos from red nose day and look" Rick said pointing to the screen.  

"Wow" I exclaimed. I know it wasn't alot but the video of us singing 'One Of Those Girls' had about 10,000 views and a load of nice feed back.  

I pushed Rick over in the chair and squashed myself in next to him and clicked into the boy's channel. 

They had 25,262 subcribers.  

"Wow" I reapeted. "They never told me they're famous". 

Rick laughed. "It never came up.Why don't you make a youtube account for your singing?" Rick asked.