Chapter 8

The next day I went to the pool. Me and Rick held hand's while jumping in. I felt a shiver run up my spine , not one of the horrible one's but a nice calming one. We swam around and messed. Johnny was on my back pushing me under the water and Tyler was on Rick's back. "Pay back" Johnny shouted , pay back from us jumping on their back's. I couldn't breath , I splashed about under water but Johnny wouldn't budge. Rick was under water too , our eye's locked and everything went dark.......

Rick's P.O.V

Bella's eye's closed. I pushed Tyler off of me and I pulled Johnny of Bella , she was sinking to the bottom of the pool. I went up to the surface and took a deep breath and swam to the bottom of the pool , skooping Bella up into my arm's. I placed her up put if the pool , everyone was silent. Tee and Lana were the other two there. No adult's around.

"What do we do?" I asked.

"Give her mouth to mouth" Tee cried. "I don't know how" I said. "You've seen it on TV loads just try it" Tee said with tear's in her eye's. I took a deep breath and placed my lips onto Bella's. I locked my fingers and pumped where Bella's heart is. I couldn't feel a heart beat. Lana had tears rolling down her face , I didn't want to show my soft side and cry so I carried on. "Look what you've done Johnny" Lana cried. Johnny looked just as upset as everyone.I kept this up for about 5 minutes and then Bella spluttered and coughed. I lifted her up and placed her on a sun bed.

"Take deep breath's" Tee told Bella. Bella breathed in and out for a few minutes and then said "What happened?". Everyone's gaze turned to Johnny , he turned red "Well you know the day on the hike the other day you's like jumped on top of us? Well for pay back I jumped on your back and pushed you under water. Long story short Rick saved you!" Johnny said. Bella looked at me "Thanks Rick" She said "I think I'll go to bed". Bella wrapped herself up in her towel. "I'll help you" I said. Bella stumbled as she walked so I put my arm's around her waist to support her. Bella went into her bathroom abd dried and got changed into a track suit. Bella lay down on her bed.

"Can you stay with me?" Bella asked me , I pulled up a chair beside Bella's bed and I took her hand.

"Are you not cold?" Bella asked me. I shook my head "I'm I just worried about you that's all". Bella gave me a sheepish smile and soon enough she fell asleep. I took my hand out of her's and bent over her and kissed her forehead. Bella's lip's twitched into a smile.

I went into my room and got changed , I don't think any of us will be swimming again today.

Bella's P.O.V

I closed my eye's and gripped Rick's hand tight. He let go of my hand and kissed my forehead. I smiled. He knew I wasn't asleep. Rick left the room and I drifted off into my dream's.

I woke up and Gina was beside me. "Hey babz" She said "Tee told me what happened are you alright" I nodded. "I don't feel like going down for lunch" I said. Gina laughed "Well actually you missed lunch because you were asleep so I'll bring you up some dinner now in a minute. You should stay rested". Gina left and Rick walked inside. "Hey I see your awake" He said "You okay?". I smiled "Yeah I'm fine. Gina said to say rested". Rick smiled and sat down beside me. "So Rick" I said "How did you save me?". Rick slightly blushed "Well I pulled Johnny off of you and pulled you out of the pool and then Tee said to give you mouth to mouth....."

I looked over at Rick "And did you?" I asked awrkwardly. He nodded slowly. I hugged him and gave him a kiss on the cheek "Thank's" I whispered into his ear. Rick smiled at me. "My pleasure" He said and he got up. "Wait" Rick said "I don't have your number yet. So can I have it?". I wrote down my number and gave it to Rick. "I'll text ya later" he said and left. Gina gave me my food and then she left.

I was texting Rick durning the night on viber. On his last message before I went to sleep he wrote.

Night Night Bella Sleep Tight XxXx