Chapter 9

I felt better the next day , Gina told me not to go into the pool so I just relaxed on the grass , drawing again. I was just wearing my track suit and had my hair in a pony tail. I had a shower and a hair wash in the morning.We had 3 day's left here after today , I've enjoyed it apart from me drowning for a bit thing.....

Johnny said sorry to me , I just smiled and told him it was fine. I started on a picture of Tee on her own. Rick's idea was good , I'll draw Tee a few picture's and get her something small as well for her birthday. Rick came over to me with his songbook. "Here for another session?" I asked. Rick laughed and sat down beside me.

"Dose everyone alway's get on this well?" I asked Rick. He shook his head "Since you've come everyone has been getting on great" He tapped my nose. I gave him a little push and he rolled over and fell into the lake.

I clasped my hand over my mouth to stop myself from laughing. Rick stood up , soaking wet.

"Come here" Rick said putting his arm's out. "No" I giggled. I winced as a pain struck through my body. I fell to the ground. Rick ran over to me. "Bella are you okay?". I nodded "Yea I'm fine" I said "It's just from yesterday". Rick hugged me "Ewww Rick your all wet" I moaned. "Sorry" He said. "Well actually it's my fault" I said. "I'm going to get changed" Rick said. "I'll let myself dry" I said. I continued on my drawing of Tee.

Rick came back and sat beside me "So little moss not so perfect tell me about yourself" He said making me laugh. "Well you know loads about me already" I said. "What are your fear's?" Rick asked me. "Okay" I said "I have 4. Spider's , the slender man , tge sea and losing those closest to me again". "Why the sea?" Rick asked. I shook my head. "I'll tell you when the time feel's right" I said "What about you huh?". "Mmm well I dunno really. I guess losing the one's closest to me aswell".

"Rick you don't have to stay here with me , you can go swimming if you like" I said. "No thanks" Rick said "I wanna stay here with you". Rick stared at me.

Another pain struck my body like some one wacking a base ball bat at you. I doubled over on the ground. "Bella are you okay?" Rick asked me , his voice full of concern. "It's probally just period pain's" I said. Rick stared at me. "Did I say that out loud?"I asked. Rick nodded. "Ooop's sorry" I said. Even if it was period pain's , I've never had them THIS bad before.

"Moving on........" I said , we both laughed. Gina brought lunch over to us. "You okay Bella?" She asked me. "Yeah" I said "I've just been getting these pain's but I'm okay now". "We'll see how you are later , now enjoy you two" Gina said leaving. I continued on drawing , I got the pain's a few more time's. Rick comforted me. I really like him , it's just I've only known him for about a week.

~3 day's later

We were all on the mini bus. Rick sat beside me , Lana was sitting with Elektra. I put my ear phone's in and drifted off into my own world. I got the pain's in my sides for the rest of the stay but I just shrugged it off.

I rested my head against the window. Soon enough I was asleep.

"Bella" Rick's voice called softly. "We're back at the dumping ground". I opened my eye's , grabbed my bag's and followed Rick back inside.

We were nearly knocked over by Carmen and Tyler , Carmen was shouting. "TYLER GIVE ME BACK MY SHAMPOO". I brought my stuff back up to my room. Lana had already put her away and I don't know where she was. I packed everything away just as Mike yelled "DINNER".

I felt sick , I walked slowly down the stairs and walked into the kitchen.

"You okay Bella?" Mike asked me. "You look very pale". "Yea" I lied , suddenly I felt very dizzy and the room started to spin. I fell limp and lifeless to the floor.

A/N

oooohhhh cliffhanger

I hope you like it

Sorry it wasn't that long but the next chapter will be :)

The dumping ground is out on friday on CBBC at 4:30PM and it's a double episode.

~Sarah :)