Chapter 7

In the morning I fumbled around my neak for my Mum's neaklace. I let out a sigh of relife as I found it. I slipped out of bed and checked the clock 10:00. I was the only one up. I threw a pillow at Lana's. She groaned and rolled out of bed. I giggled , she'd done tye exact thing I'd done the other morning.  

"Wake me up in 2 hour's" Lana said going back into bed. 

"No your not going back to bed" I said pulling her out. "Your having breakfast with me , I don't want to go down alone". "Uhhhh FINE" Lana gave in. "Yay" I exclaimed punching the air with my fist. 

We skipped (well I skipped) downstair's. I dunno I just felt really happy today. We got toast abd orange juice and sat down in the two spare seat's where Rick , Tyler and Guss were sitting. 

"Morning" I said happily. 

"Morning" Lana mumbled. I giggled "I woke her up". 

Rick smiled at me. We chatted through breakfast and then me and Lana went back to our room and got dressed. I put on my black denim shorts , my purple shirt , my black van's and I pulled my hair into a low pony tail. 

I didn't feel like going the pool today. I decided to explore Mannor Hall's garden's (that's the name of the place). I passed Frank fishing by the lake. I had my bag with me. I had my phone , Ipod , my sketchbook and pencil inside my bag. I sat down on a bench and took out my sketch book looking for some insiperation. I started to draw Frank fishing. I loved tp draw and I guess I am quite good at it. I shaded in my drawing and took a good look at it. 

"That's great" a voice said from behind me , making me jump. "Oh My God Rick you scared me" I exclaimed. He laughed and sat beside me. "That is really good" He said. I smiled "Thanks" I said , no one has ever seen one of my drawing's before.Well I'd let Lana look at the odd picture but.not for long but something about Rick just made my safe."May I?" Rick asked me , looking at my sketch book. I slowly nodded. He flicked through my book. I had loads of picture's of Lana , but the first picture in the book was one my Mum drew of me. I guess I got the drawing from her. 

"Is that you?" Rick asked about the picture my Mum drew. I smiled sadly "Yea my Mum drew it. I wish I knew her better before she died" I sighed. Rick put his arm around my shoulder. We sat there like that for a few minutes. 

"Can I draw you?" I asked. 

Rick smiled "Sure , do watcha want". I giggled. "Why you laughing?" Rick asked me."Do watcha is a Mcfly song". Rick laughed "Girl's thease day's and boyband's". I smiled at started drawing Rick. He put on a straight face. I giggled when he pulled a funny face or wriggled his eyebrow's around. Around 45 minutes later I was done. I showed Rick. "Wow" he breathed. I smiled. "Hey you know it's Tee's birthday soon , you should draw her some picture's" Rick said. "Really? Yeah I will" I said smiling. "What you wanba do?" Rick asked me. I stared up into his lovely blue eye's "I dunno" I replyed.  

"Why don't I get my notebook and you can draw while I write? We can move over there." Rick said. "You write stories?" I asked. "No" Rick said. I sat there stumped "Do you write a diary?". "NO" Rick exclaimed "You think I'm girly?". I giggled "No it was just a question. So what do you write in your notebook?" I asked. "Song's" Rick said. "That's so cool! Can I read them?" I asked. "Yeah since you let me see your sketch book". We walked to a clearing with good view's of everyone of the dumping ground kid's. Rick went to his room to get his songbook. I started drawing Tee , Lily and Carmen. They were sitting down talking. I was lying on the grass when Rick came.  

"Ooohhhh"I exclaimed "Can I read it?". Me and Rick switched books. He wrote the note's for guitar in the book too so I could hear the tune in my head. He had bit's of song's and a few completed. I hummed the tune of one song he'd written called 'Dose she feel the same way?'. I noticed Rick blushed as I sang this one.I wonder why? 

"So what other hidden talent's do you have apart from singing and drawing?" Rick asked me. I laughed "Well I play guitar and piano. What you mister song writer" I said poking Rick in the ribs. He laughed. "Songwriting and playing guitar are my thing's. You seem to be little miss perfect. What else are you brilliant at?" Rick said. "Okay" I said "I'll let you know that I'm rubbish at dancing and acting. Utter rubbish". 

We talked while I drew and Rick wrote. We did that for a good 3 hour's. By then I had picture's of Carmen , Tee and Lily (together) , 2 of Rick , the one of Frank fishing , Johnny , Elektra , Jody , Gus , Harry and Lana all seperate and one of Mike and Gina together. We were given lunch durning that time too.  

Me and Rick swapped book's , he'd completed another song called 'Alone'. I sang it and I'm not joking it was amaZAYN (typical fangirl). I kind of got the song . The word seemed true.  

"That's brilLIAM" I told Rick , handing him back his book. Rick sighed "I see you've got one direction infection". I nodded smiling. "Yep" I said popping on the 'P'. "Well your's is brilLIAM too" He said. I giggled , it sounded cute when he said it.  

That night the teme was fancy dress (like ANYTHING). I decided to go as a vampire. Lana was being a goth and Elektra was being well Elektra..... Anyway I wore a black little dress , black tight's and my black van's. I pulled my hair up into a high pony tail and Lana did my make up. She did my face with white face paint (Don't even ask why Lana had face paint with her. I don't know). She also did smokey eye's and my lip's bright red. Lana was just in dark clothes. She looked really pretty. 

At dinner I sat inbetween Rick and Lana. Everyone looked cool. 

Rick and Tyler were rockstair's , Rick had borrowed some of Lana's hair gel and we had no idea why but now we know , both of their hair's had quiff's in the. They looked really cool. 

Tee , Carmen and Lily were super stars. They had pink dresses on and ton's a make up and neaklaces abd bracelet's.  

Jodie was a zobie. Harry was a mini Jame's Bond and Johnny was Jame's Bond too. They both had suit's on and even Jeff had a tux on.  

Frank was some football player. Gus was some famous piano player but yet he was wearing the same clothes as normal. 

Mike had a mulitcoloured tye-dye shirt on and Gina was normal too.