Chapter 14

I woke up at 6AM and the first thing that popped into my mind was 'school'. I groaned and rolled out of bed. I didn't want to go back to school , like who did?

The house was silent so I quickly ran into the bathroom to have a shower. By the time I'd finshed I could hear people stirring. I ran back into our room and found Lana sitting up in her bed munching on a bag of skittles. Seriouslt where dose she have tge money to get all of these skittles? Lana threw a green skittle at me and I caaught it in my mouth. We both cheered.

I dried my hair and then got into my new uniform. I did my hair into a plait at the side and Lana just left her's down. I put all my book's and my pencil case into my bag. I smiled when I saw it. It was so me and I guess I'm really like my mum. I then slipped my feet into my new army boots.

Me and Lana headed downstairs , by now it was quater to eight. We ate our breakfast with all of the other dumping ground kid's. Gina handed everyone their lunch in little container's and a bottle of water too. We all had to walk to school.

"Rick" Mike called. "Yeah" Rick said. "Don't forget to bring the girl's to the office abd get their time tables and locker key's" Mike said. "I won't" Rick said taking hold of my hand. Lily ran over to Tee and Carmen as they walked ahead. Them three made sure that Harry got inside his school alright.

"Heya" Liam said taking hold of Lana's hand. "Hi" Lana said. She started to blush. "Now who looks like a tomato!" I mumbled just loud enough that Lana could hear. She glared at me making me giggle. "I'm in the year above you , ya know?" Liam said. Lana nodded. I bet you now Lana will become cool cause her boufriend is in the year ahead of us.

As we walked through the school grounds people were looking at me , Lana and Faith. I couldn't blame them though , Lana and Faith are so pretty I'm just eww.....

Faith and Elektra were talking , and as Elektra passed by people they moved away as if they were scared well I guess they have a point. Rick brought me , Lana and Faith to the office in the school. Liam , Frank and Elektra tagged along too. We were given our time tables and locker keys , just as Mike had said. I clung onto Rick's hand , I have to admit it I was scared. A girl actually jumped over to me. "Hiya" she said. "I'm Sophie you's all must be new". She seemed nice , kinda giddy. She had black wavy hair and had big brown eye's. "I'm Bella" I said smiling. "That's Faith and that's er......Lana". Lana and Liam were kissing in the middle of the corrider. Me and Sophie giggled. "Hi Rick" Sophie said. Rick smiled "Hey" he said. Sophie noticed that me and Rick were holding hands. "Are you two together?" she asked wriggling her eyebrow's. I blushed and Rick answered. "Yeah we are".

"Elektra" Rick called. "What?!" She asked sharply. "Bring Faith to her locker I'm gonna bring Bella to her's". Sophie linked her arm through mine. "Were going to be GREAT friends. Oh and I have to introduce you to Joy , Megan and Ami. They're my other best friends" Sophie said. As we arived at my new locker let out a scream. "What now?" Rick asked sounding fed up. "YOUR LOCKER'S NEXT TO MINE" Sophie shouted. I giggled and Rick sighed , I think Sophie may be a BIT too perky for his liking , shes not his cup of hot chocolate (I don't like tea so I say hot chocolate :D ).

I looked at my time table and groaned. "Maths first". "Oooh I'm in your class" Sophie said. "Yeah same" Rick said. I put the books I didn't need into my locker , Rick went off to his locker and he said he's see me in class. Me and Sophie walked arm in arm to class , I was glad to see that Lana and Liam had broke apart from the kiss.

"Hey Soph!" A girl with straight brown hair in a low pony tail said. "Who's that?". "This is my new best friend Bella" Sophie said. I smiled "Hi um..." "Joy" the girl said. A girl with blond hair came running down the corrider in platform wedges. "Guy's , guy's , GUY'S" She screamed. "Hey Ami" Joy and Sophie said in unison. "Like my new shoes" Ami asked. "Jeeze Ami! How many pairs of shoes do you have?" Joy asked. "I dunno! Alot but as they say shoes are mans best friend" Ami said. Joy sighed "No one says that! It's dogs are mans best friend dummy". "Well she is blond" Sophie pointed out. "No she's purple" Joy said rolling her eye's. "Meanie" Ami huffed. She looked at me. "Megan wow you've changed over the summer". Sophie started laughing. "God! Ami thats not Megan. It's Bella the newbie , Megan's not here yet". "Oh! Hi" Ami said tossing her perfectly curled blond locks. "Where is Megan she's never late" Joy said. A girl with curly brown hair walked over to us. "Heyyyyaaaa miss me?" She asked. She smiled at me. "I'm Megan". "Bella" I said returning the small smile. "Speak of the devil" Sophie muttered. Just then Lily came out of no where. "Bella can I have your advice?" She asked. "Sure" I said. "I'll catch up with you guy's in a sec".

"What's up Lily?" I asked her when we'd moved away from tye girl's. "Well you see there's this guy called Daren and I really like him but-" I cut her off. "You don't know how to ask him out". Lily nodded. "Just ask him something along the lines of 'do you wanna hang out sometime' it's not the guy's job to ask someone out , the girl can do it too" I said. "Thanks" Lily said giving me a hug. "I'll give it a shot". "Good luck" I called after her. I went back over to the girl's. As we talked I saw Lana and Faith together and they both looked kind of lost. I called them over and they happily came. All of us headed into the Math's room. I've made 4 new friend even before the first lession. Rick sat on my right , Lana on my left. Sophie , Faith and Ami were in front of me and I didn't see where the other's went.

At lunch I sat with Ami , Sophie , Joy , Megan abd Faith. Rick went off to his other friends and Lana went over to Liam. They're really cute together but LOADS of girl's are jealous of her.

SPHE was my last lession of the day and me and Rick took it together. As we walked down the corrider hand in hand going home , my bag split. All my book's and paper's fell to the floor. I was sad since it was my mum's bag. A few people started to laugh at me. I went down on my knee's and picked up everything , Rick helped me. I held most of my stuff in my arms and Rick had the other things. He glared at anyone who was laughing. "Tee can help fix your bag but we can pop into Tesco now". We walked to Tesco and I bought a new school bag. (I brought my purse to school). It was just plain black and outside of Tesco we put everything into my new bag. We got homework but not that much.

A/N

Thx for everything to all my 71 little ducklings. Please vote/Comment/ Fan and read

please give feed back too :)