Chapter 6

The next morning I zipped up my suitcase and had a shower and got dressed. We were going for a week so I packed what I needed. I got dressed into denim high waisted shorts , a black tank top and a over the shoulder white top. I got into my black van's and pulled my hair into a plait to the side. I grabbed my suitcase and ran downstair's. Lana was eating her breakfast. Her suitcase was heaving and it was bigger then mine. I made myself toast and then Mike came in. "I'll take your suitcase's to the car girl's" Mike said. I handed him mine and then Lana handed Mike her's.

"Woah" Mike exclaimed "Did you pack for a year or something". I laughed , he had a point. Everyone else came down with their stuff. They had breakfast and then we all got into the mini bus and headed off. Thease are partners:

Me and Lana

Rick and Tyler

Johnny and Frank

Jodie , Carmen , Lily , Tee and Harry (They sat at the back)

Elektra and Gus (She was made too).

The journy was about an hour long , it was in the country side. We were in group's of 3 for the room's , me and Lana were partnered with Elektra. Carmen , Tee , Lily and Jodie were a four. Rick , Tyler and Gus were in another room. Johnny , Frank and Mike in another. And Gina and Harry in the last room.

We unpacked our stuff , me and Lana got into our bikini's and I put my swim short's (well Lana's swimshorts) on over the bikini bottom's and my white over the shoulder top on aswell.I shooved my Ipod into my bag , aswell as a towel.

We went down to the pool , Carmen , Lily and Tee were lying on sunbeds. The sun was shining and it was warn for England. I took of my over top and put my earphones in and drifted off into my own world.

Rick's P.O.V

Me and Tyler raced down to the pool. We cannonballed into the pool. I noticed that Bella was lying down on a sunbed listening to music , she looked preety much asleep , time for pay back.

"Oi Tyler" I called. "Yeah" He replyed. "I have a plan" I said and I told him the plan.

10 minutes later we were all ready. I had a bucket full of ice cold water. Mike took out his camera and started taking pictures. I poured the bucket all over Bella. She let out a peircing scream.

"RICK BARBER" She screamed "YOUR GOING TO GET IT". Everyone turned to watch as Bella pushed me into the pool. I faked drowning but she stood there looking beatiful , hand's on hip's "Rick that's the oldest trick in the book I'm not falling for it" She said. I swam over to the edge of the pool and pulled her by the foot , into the pool. She screamed again and started splashing water at me and of cousre being me I splashed her back (twice as hard).

Bella's P.O.V

I gave up and pulled myself out of the pool. I grabbed my towel and dried myself off.

"Fine you win" I called over to Rick. Lana looked at me and whispered "It's not over yet is it?" "Nope" I replyed , I had a trick up my sleeve. I lay back down on the sunbed and started listening to District 3 'Runaway'. Gina came around with sandwiches and drinks for everyone. A while after that I gave in and went into the pool with Lana (She begged me and gave me puppy dog eye's). We did races and then started doing a diving competision with Rick , Tyler , Tee , Carmin and Lily. Rick won (curse that guy) , Tyler second , me third , Lana fifth , Lily sixth , Tee seventh and Carmen last......

After that we went back up to our room and got ready for dinner. Mike had told us all that every night for dinner we'll dress up in a certain theme , tonight's theme is Fancy. I straightened my hair and got into a little , black , flowy dress I had , it had multicoloured flowers on it. I put on black pump's and my black blazer. Lana did very suble make up on me. She did black mascara , some eyeliner and pink lipstick. Lana looked really pretty. She was wearing a dark blue , strappless dress , that was longer at the back and black kitten heel's. I did her make up. I did black mascara , black eyeliner , light blue eye shadow and red lipstick.

Elektra had a blue shirt , a black waist coat , black skinny jean's and blue doc martin's.

We went down to the resturant. After that we sat outside and talked , Rick had fallen asleep. I looked at Lana "Revenge time" I.mouthed. She nodded and we went upstair's. I told her my plan "Okay we're going to give Rick a little...Makeover". Lana giggled "Oh your good". "Well I think I got it from you" I said. We grabbed our make up bag's and headed downstair's. We told Carmen , Lily and Tee my plan and they said they'd help. Carmen started doing little plaits in Rick's hair , Lana started appplying mascara , Lily did eyeliner , Tee did lipstick and I did eyeshadow.

Suddenly Rick's eye's fluttered awake. All the girl's stepped back , I was a tad late.

"What are you doing?" Rick exclaimed. "Revenge?" I said. Rick stood up and threw me over his shoulder , ran over to the pool and threw me in.

I screamed , I same to the edge of the pool and pulled Rick in. Good thing that the only mascara me and Lana had were water proof.Mike had been taking picture's durning dinner and had got some good shot's of me and Rick durning our little 'fight'.

Mike sent me and Rick off to bed early. I changed into my pyjama's and cleaned off my make up. There was a knock on my door , I opened it and Rick was there , he'd gotten the plait's out of his hair but the make up stayed put.

"Errr can you help?" He asked. "Of course" I said. I brought him into the bathroom , I pulled down the toliet seat and sat him down on it. I took out my make up wipes and started taking off his make up.

"Sorry about this" I said "But we're even now".

He stared up into my eye's and smiled "Yeah we are now". I cleaned off all of the make up and said goodnight to Rick. I hopped into bed and thought about alot of thing's. Lana and Elektra came in , so I pretended to be asleep , too tired to talk.