Chapter 5 Part 1

-----Sophie's PO V----

      Humans we're buzzing all over the street. Humans from many different races and cultures.

When we walked past some humans, they stared at us in awe. Elves are naturally more beautiful and handsome than humans.

"Okay guys, we need to get out of these clothes. Especially the boys." I tell them glancing at the boys.

I looked around the street, trying to find a good clothing store. I saw a Macy's at the end of the block.

"Alright, I know where we need to go. Dex can you turn our lusters into dollars?" I ask him, giving him a handful of luster.

"Yep. I just need to find those machines that deposit money."

"Right, you need to find a ATM. Okay." I say scanning the street.

I saw a bank across the street and next to the entrance, there was an ATM.

"Okay found one. Dex comes with me. Guys we're gonna be across the street. We'll be back in a flash." I tell them.

I pulled Dex by his arm, because he seemed really scared.

"Okay, we have to wait for the sign to cross the street." I tell him.

"A-are you sure this is safe?" he says, stuttering.

"I mean, i guess, if you look both ways." I tell him. "But accidents always happen."

"Alright then." He says, still a little unsure. I chuckle, shaking my head. He reminds me of when we were twelve.

"Just follow my lead, and don't chicken out." i tell him, grabbing his hand, making follow my lead.

I go to the side of the road, click on the button that's on the pole, and we wait for the green light.

The green light turns on, and we walk across the busy boulevard. I think dex might've peed his pants becuase he was close to cars that we're moving at high speed.

We reach the ATM, and dex gets working. When he finished he said we have three thousand dollars. My jaw dropped.

We walk back across the street and toward our friends.

"Okay guys, we got the money we need to get the things we need. Now let's head to Macy's." I tell them.

"Macy's?" Biana asks.

"Macy's is a very popular clothing store here in America," I tell her.

"Okay." She says.

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm actually kinda excited to wear human fashion." Maruca says.

"I bet there's gonna be very sexy clothes for me there." Keefe says, his legendary smirk on his face.

"Oh shut up, dumbass." I told him. "Come on though, we can't spend our whole day here just trying to get clothes."

"Yeah. I don't want to spend the whole day watching Biana complain about human fashion." tam said.

"You're such an idiot." Biana says.

Tam just rolls his eyes.

"Oh come on, no time for a lover's quarrel." I told both of them. They blush.

"We have to get us proper clothing and then finally begin our search." I tell them.

We walked towards Macy's, and we had to cross roads a few times. And everyone except me did not like that idea. WE entered the shop, and we first went to the women's section. I picked up black converse shoes, jeans shorts, a "F.R.I.E.N.D.S' top, and a cozy hoodie, in case it got cold somehow. Biana picked out jeans, and a cute tank top with flowers embroidered to the collar of the top. She picked out navy checkered vans.

Marella picked out vans, like Biana, but it was plain white. She picked black yoga pants that ended at her knees, and a t-shirt that said "I ♡ NEW YORK" .

Maruca picked out a plain white t-shirt, black leggings that reach her ankle, and some whit converse.

After me and the girls finished, we went over to the men's section.

I picked out Keefe jeans, red Nike shoes, and a black polyester t- shirt.

For Tam I gave him black jeans, white converse, and a grey t-shirt. I also gave him a light denim jacket.

For Dex, I gave him a dark green t-shirt. I gave him light blue jeans. I gave him black slip-on vans.

"Okay, everyone, go to the dressing rooms and try them on. They should fit on you." I tell them, showing where the men and women's dressing room is. I went with the girls and tried out the clothing.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I like how I looked. I was wearing the shorts, the t-shirt, and my hoodie wrapped around my waist. My converse looked really nice.

Everyone looked really nice, and we would blend really well with humans.

Me and my friends pay for our clothes, go and switch into them, and head out of Macy's.

I see a frozen yogurt shop across the street. I looked at my money and saw that I had a lot. I wanted to give my friends a little treat first.

"Hey guys. Follow me now. I wanna get you guys a little treat."

"Ooo, really?" Keefe asks.

"Yes really." I say kissing his cheek.

"Well then yay!" Biana says enthusiastically.

We cross the street, and we go into the yogurt place. There were tables in the shop. "Okay guys, ust sit at the table over there and I'll bring you guys your treat."

I walk over to the cashier and order seven large cups of cookies and cream of ice cream. The cashier gives me the cups in a cardboard tray. I carry it to my friends.

"Hey guys. This is my treat for you. I think you will love it." I tell them.

Biana puts a spoonful of it in her mouth. "Mmmmmmmm. This is sooo good! What is it?"

It's ice cream. There's many flavors and different things in it. This flavor is called cookies n' cream. Has cookie bits in it, and vanilla ice cream."

"What are cookies?" Marrella asks.

I take out my phone and search google. I show them how cookies look like.

"Well that also looks scrumptious." Tam said.

"Yeah but to be honest, it kind of looks dry." Maruca pointed out.

"You know Foster, I'm pretty proud of your choice. It's really good. Now I would like you to try to make something like that." Keefe says.

"Ummm, baking and cooking aren't really my thing." I tell him.

"Well you gotta learn." keefe whines.

"Okay just shut up and finish your ice cream." I tell him.

We finish our ice creams and I grab our trash and take it outside to where the trash can is and when I look up and see two people sitting on a bench. It was a girl and a boy. They were facing each other and laughing and smiling. They looked like they were about 17 or 18. My age. The girl had curly, dirty blond hair, and she had grey eyes. She was wearing an orange shirt with something that said Camp half Blood. The boy was wearing the same shirt too.

Then I looked at the boy more closely. He glanced at me for two seconds and then turned back to the girl. And then I froze. The boy had sea-green eyes, and black hair. He looked like the image of that boy that I saw in my head a year ago in my last standoff with the Neverseen.

Actually, he didn't look like him.

He was him.