Chapter 13

---------------------------Percy's POV--------------------------

     I feel someone nudging me. I groan, not daring to open my eyes.

"Come on Seaweed Brain! It's time to get ready!"

"Five more minutes mom. . ." I murmur, pushing my head deeper into my pillow.

I feel something pinch me, real hard. I sit up quickly and rub the spot that got pinched. I open my eyes and see Annabeth sitting at the edge of my bed. "Ow, why'd you do that?"

"First of all, I'm not your mom, I'm your girlfriend. Second of all, you had to get up. We need to get going in thirty minutes. Remember, elves? Olympus meeting?" Annabeth says.

I get off my bed. "Right. Better go take a shower." I say, and give Annabeth a quick kiss on her forehead.

I shower, get into my camp half-blood shirt, jeans, and a warm hoodie. I put on my black converse shoes and head out of my cabin.

I walked towards Annabeth, who was talking to her half-brother, Malcom.

Annabeth notices me. "Hey Percy. We have to go in a minute or two. We're just waiting for Sophie and the others.

I nod and give Malcom a shoulder pat as a greeting.

"So who's coming from Camp?" I ask.

"Chiron said that we could probably take all the councerolers of each cabin. But we have a lot of cabins, so he called it off. But I know that Clarisse is coming, cause she is still pretty outraged how Sophie took her out." Annabeth says.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure she's embarrassed too." Malcolm adds. And we laugh.

We talk about things, waiting for Sophie and her group.

"I'm still really shocked about how Atlantis is real and how elves are real. And they're not anything like I would've imagined them to be like." Malcolm says.

"Yeah, I mean how could've Posiedon not known about Atlantis?" I ask, but knowing that I would not have an answer.

Annabeth was going to say something, but then we heard a really loud boom, and we saw a group of maybe seventeen people dropping from the sky, most of them yelling and screaming.

Then I noticed that they we're the elves.

"Malcom, go get Chiron." I say, and Malcom eagerly complies.

The elves land on the ground. I noticed Sophie and some of her friends that we're with her yesterday were there, but they were wearing entirely different clothing. It was like the fanciest clothing ever.

Man, and there were about twelve elves, they we're all wearing silver capes, and had like these crowns, and they we're like prettier than the most prettiest models on Earth. They're clothing that they were wearing, they had tiny gemstones embroidered into it that looked so real. Maybe it was.

There was this elf, I think it's a she, was covered in snow or frost or something. It was bizarre. For a moment I thought she was the goddess of snow or something. There was this elf, who was like a moving statue, who was like made out of stone. So weird. Then there was this one, it was an elf, that was for sure, but the elf was blurry. You couldn tell what gender it was. Nothing. Nope.

Then there was someone who was invisible. I mean yeah. Only the elf's cape was visible. The elf's actual body, face, head, it was invisible. Now that was creepy. Is this guy like that, or is he like using magic or something? I looked at Sophie.