eleven

I know you guys hate it when she cry's so we aren't doing that anymore except from times that it's needed😀🙌🏻 enjoy

•Draco•

It had been 2 weeks. Two fucking weeks and I am going insane. I can't stop thinking about her. She won't get the fuck out of my mind and I can't fucking do it anymore.

-But I can't let her be with me. She deserves better. I know she does not want me rambling on about what happened in my childhood and how it affected me and telling her all my fucking problems. She doesn't want that and I know that. I know that. Or am I just making my self believe that- no I know that.

She's perfect like a flower amongst a field flowing in the wind. She's perfect like a rainy day and a book with the rain pouding down on the roof. It's the way that I should hate her like I did when I met her on the train but- but when she spoke it was like music to my ears. Her glistening eyes that shined against the sun in the compartment with her book.

I just need to hate her! Fuck Draco hate her! Now!

It wasn't supposed to go this long and now- now I am caught up in this and I can't pull myself out.

It was now winter break. I guess you could say I am happy but I am not. I don't want to go back in that home, well that's not a home it's- it's a place I lived not home. Home is with her. With her in my arms looking up at the stars at the astronomy tower.

I picked up my bags and stepped out of my dorm. Me and Blaise are on better terms so I guess that's good. I saw him and Theo sitting on the couch so I joined them.

"Hey mate" Theo chimed as I set my bag down and collapsed in the seat.

"Hey.." I said looking at my lap. All I could think about was her.

"Fuck mate I don't know what to tell you" Blaise laughed as he positioned himself in a better place to sit.

"What?" I looked up meeting their grins.

"You really fucking like her Malfoy. It's fucking consuming you everyday! Just go talk to her!" Theo stated annoyed.

"I am fucked up nott! I am not letting her deal with that! I know she does not want to" I muttered sitting back.

"Mate we know you are fucked up but I saw the way she looked at you.. she fucking loves you. Get it through you head mate! She wants you! If you keep pushing her away it's not going to end well" Theo scoffed.

"But she moved on? Right? She fucks you blaise right?" I said as I knew they fucked.

"No" he scoffed "that was a one time thing.. why?" He asked. My heart dropped. I thought she was actually going to fuck him.

"Wait so you guys haven't fucked since the party?" I asked confused.

"You're right" he said as he stood up and got his  bags. Theo did the same as they started to walk out but Blaise stayed behind. "Talk to her mate.. you are going to regret it" he grinned as he walked out of the painting leaving me standing in the commons with nothing but my thoughts.

I quickly rushed out and caught up with them as we made it to the train. I saw her with hermione, Harry and Ron. I heard their conversation "okay well are you sure you are going to be okay? You can always stay at the burrow?" Ron suggested.

"Oh no it's fine, I will be alright, just lolas dad can be a bit sad a lot" she sighed.

"Okay well don't worry about Malfoy he will come around" hermione smiled. Why was she bringing up me? Has she talked about me?

"I will try not to. Love you guys." She smiled as they walked off and waved goodbye.

She turned around and stepped onto the train with her long blonde hair following behind her.

Theo and Blaise snapped me out of my thoughts "ready? Hello? Earth to Malfoy?" Theo snapped at me.

I groaned and picked up my feet as I stepped onto the train. I saw Sydney and Lola talking as they walked into a compartment talking and closing the door.

We walked to the slytherin side and sat down. "Why don't you just talk to her Malfoy?" Theo asked.

"Because- it- never mind I just can't" I muttered laying my head back and closing my eyes.

I woke up to the train stopping and coming to a halt. Blaise and Theo got up and I followed. I saw Sydney get out of the compartment she was in with Lola exited. I guess her "home" is better then mine. I wonder why she is staying with lolas dad? I thought she would see her mum.

I walked off the train meeting my mother "oh darling how was your first semester? And boys? How was everyone's?" She said as she grabbed my bags out of my hands.

"Great mumsy" Theo smiled "I will see you all around I have to go find my mum" he waved bye and left.

"Blaise would you like to come over for dinner sometime?" Mum asked Blaise in her soft tone.

"I would love to, thank you. See you around Draco. Remember." He whispered in my ear. I took a huff of breath and looked over to see Sydney with Lola and her dad. He was a tall man with short brown hair. They started walking off and I did not notice now long I was staring and mum snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Is that your girl friend?" She said smiling and giggling. Mum always loves when I have a "love interest" but that's only really happened with pansy.

"Um no i screwed it up" I laughed as I held her hand and walked off.

"Oh darling.. you know, all a girl wants is to give her happiness and communication. You can't love her like I see you do by a distance. I know you are good man and you will make the best choice but I have just never seen you look at someone like you look at her.." she said as we walked through the platform.

"I know mum it's just i doesn't deserve her.. it's stupid nevermind-"

"-No it's not stupid Draco.. what is she like?" She asked as I looked over at me.

I smiled at the thought of her "well she's super smart. Me, Blaise and Theo and her work in a group in potions and she helps us a lot. Her smile can light up the room, it's quite nice." I stated "and- when me and her talked one night um she actually listened and it was nice." I stated.

"Oh darling she sounds lovely.. Draco she makes you happy." She smiled.

I turned to her to see tears in her eyes "oh mum don't cry" I laughed and hugged her.

"No i- it's just because you are happy, I am so glad" she smiled through her tears.

"Okay well let's get home" I stated.

She nodded and we apparated in front of the manor.

I am really proud of this chapter🥲