eighteen

Okay quick cast thing lolll

Nicholas hoult as Theodore nott.. MY BBY FROM SKINS I LOVE HIMMMM

 MY BBY FROM SKINS I LOVE HIMMMM

Anddd this is Cassie Davis.

You all are going to be VERY happy with this chapter and lemme give you a hit, mature content

You all are going to be VERY happy with this chapter and lemme give you a hit, mature content. Thank me later😌

•Sydney•

I sat in my bed as Theo poured me tea and Blaise tried to cheer me up. But no matter how much they made me laugh I kept feeling the constant pain that never went away. It was like it was eating me from the inside and out. Lola came by a lot which was great because she is such a sweet person.

"Okay syd you need to go to classes today." Theo barged into my room as he had his uniform on and his backpack.

"No I want to stay, I don't want to see him." I stated pulling the tear stained covers over my body and hiding from Theo as I felt him walk closer to the bed.

"Me and Blaise are ignoring him too so that makes three of us" he laughed "and you can put on a really sexy outfit and look hot and show him what's he's missing, maybe even hook up with Blaise or me if you want to really make him mad" Theo laughed as I pushed off the covers immediately.

"I am in" I stated standing up and he cupped my cheeks whipping my tears.

"Okay get ready" he laughed as he kissed my head and waited outside as I got dressed.

Hm? What could I wear to make Draco jealous. I saw my uniform so I pulled up my skirt higher and unbuttoned a few buttons. I looked in the mirror as I was very pleased. I still felt really sad about what happened but I could not give him the satisfaction.

I walked outside of the door and Theo turned around "damn might have to hook up with me" he laughed.

"Sure I am down" I giggled as we walked out of the girls dormitories.

"Wait for real? Right now-"

"-No Theo not right now we have classes" I pulled him and walked out into the corridors. I felt a little uneasy knowing I was going to see him. Fuck I am really regretting this.