twenty eight

•Sydney•

As we made it back to Hogwarts I rushed to my Ravenclaw dorm and out on my uniform as I brushed my hair out still having a huge headache and stumbling around.

I made it to potions as I laughed at the sight of the three boys, two of three I just had a foursome with and one of the three knew about it and is making fun of me for it.

"Sydney!" Someone cheered from my side as I looked over to see hermione walking over. Usually any other day I would be happy to see her but today I didn't want to talk to anyone right now from how hungover I am.

"Hermione" I gave a soft smile.

"Want to study for owls later and catch up, I feel like I haven't seen you in bloody forever" she laughed.

"I would love to, library, tomorrow?" I asked.

"Yes, see you there" she smiled as she walked away sitting next to ron.

"Why do you talk to her" Draco scoffed.

"She's my friend so don't fucking say that." I stated.

"Jeez sorry she's just fucking weird" he muttered.

"What the fuck Draco?" I scoffed. The audacity.

"The fuck is your problem?" He cursed. He was making me fucking annoyed.

"The fuck is your problem? You are the one talking bad about my friend?" I announced. "You know what I don't feel like classes today I have a headache, I am going to the library I have to study anyways" I muttered packing up my stuff.

"Sydney- fuck I am sorry" he stated but I already walked away. He thinks he can just talk bad about my friend right in front of me?

I made my way to the library as I sat down at one of the tables "lockheart" a familiar voice chimed behind me.

I turned "pucey, to what to do owe the pleasure" I snarked. I really was not in the mood to talk to anyone especially him.

"Well I wanted to say I have not seen you around, I have missed you." He stated walking closer to me. Does he not get the hint of me ignoring him?

"The fuck did you just say pucey?!" Someone shouted from the side.

"Draco stop it's fine" I stated shooing him off but he didn't move.

"No what the fuck?! Did he just say he misses you?! Do you two even know eachother?" He scoffed.

"He asked me to hang out one time, nothing else" I shrugged.

"You didn't tell me that?" He stated walking closer to me "pucey you need to leave."

"Wha-"

"-I said leave. Now." Draco stated which set Adrian running off.

Draco pushed his body against mine tucking a piece of hair behind my ear "now darling you didn't tell me you went on a date with pucey" he grinned as he pushed me up against the library wall.

"B- because it wasn't a date." I swallowed. His body up against mine sent chills down my spine, as did his touch. His fingers dragged carefully down my face- making sure to hit every part of my skin.

"Oh it wasn't? Then tell me Sydney does kissing him clarify as a date" he whispered in my ear. How the fuck does he know that he kissed me?

"Not necessarily" I gulped.

"Now, would you rather have puceys dick in you or mine darling" he brought his face back up to meet mine grinning.

"I- Draco-"

"Answer me lockheart, do you want me to fuck you on this table right now?" He stated as his hands glided down my body even more hitting sensitive spots. His hands made their way to my hips as he held them.

His face was inches from mine, I could smell his minty breath push onto my face as my eyes shut from the aroma. "I do, I want you but that's not going to happen." I stated.

I need him, but I can't, I am mad at him or I am supposed to be.

"Oh really?" He smirked as his hands slid up my skirt rubbing circles around my black lace underwear.

"No, nevermind-"

"-No darling you said it not me" he stated grinning at me.

"I can resist you, watch me." I stated.

"Is that a challenge?" He chuckled as his piercing blue grey eyes shot through me. I could feel him looking me up and down.

"It is." I declared as I packed up my stuff.

"Wait so we aren't Broken up but we are just resisting each other?" He muttered.

"Yes, and we will see who loses." I sighed as I sling my bag around my shoulder as I walked away.

"Okay love" he grinned as I turned around and walked out of the library.

If he thinks that I am going to lose he's completely mental. I can resist him, I can. It's easy, I don't have to have sex with him. But his hands on my body, his kisses that trail down my stomach. Merlin. No Sydney you can resist him it's fine. He will be the one who comes to you.

I walked up to the Ravenclaw common room and studied for a bit. I knew that I had to because every time I tried to I would get pulled away and that's the last thing I need.

After I was finished I walked to the slytherin dorms walking into Blaise and Theos dorm. Draco was there, of fucking course. "Hello boys" I greeted as I sat down on Blaise's bed.

Theo and Blaise looked confused that I am not sitting by Draco so I spoke up "we are resisting each other."

"Fuck mate we know malfoys going to lose" Blaise laughed as i shot Draco a smirk. He was going to lose.

"Well I don't lose, I will be perfectly fine." He stated drinking some alcohol. The thing is when we weren't resisting each other I did want him but not as bad as I want him right now, knowing that I can't get him is driving me insane.

Lol hey baes, just saying I am going to make a Blaise fic and I have the whole fucking plot planned out😁