I'm A Werewolf And Your My Mate? WTF? Ch. 18

Ashley's P.O.V.

I woke up in an uncomfortable bed and I could hear voices talking. I was sure that I recognized two of the voices talking but the third I wasn't sure who it was. I tried to sit up but then I was pushed back down gently. 

"You need to lay down Ash." I hear Matt say.

"Where am I? And what happened?" I ask trying to look around.

"In the pack hospital. Your a wolf Ash." Blake says.

"Wait, what did you say dad?" I question.

I put a hand on my mouth. I actually called him dad. You know what? I think from now I will start calling him dad. I look up at my father and I see him smiling and crying. 

He sees me looking at him. "I'm crying because I'm happy to hear you call me dad." He says.

I began to sit up again, I wanted to hug my dad. I ignored Matt's attempts to lay down again and I managed to get myself out of the bed where I would be able to properly hug my dad. 

Just as I was about to hug dad, he goes and hugs me first. I put my arms around him and I lay my head on his chest. I could feel water hitting the top of my head and I knew then that he was crying.

After we let go of each other I sat on the bed; my knees were shaking like they were going to give up on me. 

"So I'm a wolf?"I ask again.

"Yes you are." Both Matt and dad say at the same time. 

I couldn't believe it. They had to be kidding; there was no way that I am a wolf.

'Believe it.' The female voice in my head said. 

"Why do I hear a voice in my head?" I ask.

"That is your wolf speaking to you." Dad says. 

'Hello Ashley, I am your wolf. My name is Grace.' She says.

'Um...hello Grace.' I say back to her.

"Am I allowed to leave yet?" I ask.

"Yes you are." I hear an unfamiliar voice say. 

"Who are you?" I ask.

"That is Eric. The pack doctor." Dad answers. 

I got off the bed slowly with help from dad and he helped me walk out.

"Oh Matt, you will have to cancel your date with my daughter. She needs her rest." Dad says.

I had completely forgotten about the date. 

Hello readers, I apologize for the long delay for a new chapter.