I'm A Werewolf And Your My Mate? WTF? Ch. 8

Ashley's P.O.V.

Blake led me to my new room. I shut the door and went to my bags, wanting to unpack everything. I had just opened up a bag when I heard a knock. I sigh a little and I got up and then I went towards the door. I opened it and saw Brian and Zack.

"Can we come in?" They both ask.

"Sure?" I say.

They walked in and made themselves comfortable on my bed. I shook my head and closed the door, wishing I said no to them.

"What do you two want?" I ask.

"To spend time with you and to get to know you." Brian says.

I grabbed a bag that I knew had my bathroom stuff in it so I took it and went to the bathroom. I began pulling things out and putting them away. 

"Can we help?" Zack asks.

I looked at them both in shock, I figured they would've just stayed on the bed and watched me.

"I guess." I say.

 They got up off the bed.

"Can we hang your clothes up?" Brian asks.

"Sure." I reply.

I walk over to the bags and open up one and I see the shirts. I didn't want them opening up each bag and find my undergarments.

I went back into the bathroom and saw them hanging each shirt up. I hear a knock on the door and one of them went to open the door. 

"Ash, your food is here." Brian tells me.

I walk into the bedroom and see Blake. 

"I hope this is okay." He says.

I look down. I like what he made so I take the plate.

"Thank you." I say.

I sat on the floor by the bed and ate the food. 

"Do you have any movies?" Zack asks.

I point to a bag that was closer to me. "That one has a DVD binder in it with all of my movies." I say.

"You don't have any porn in there do you?" I hear Blake ask.

I didn't even realize he was still up here.

"Your gross. And no I don't." I say.

Zack opens the bag and he grabs the binder. I see Blake walk over to Zack and they flip through the pages.

"No porn, lots of horror, kids movies, anime, and action." Zack says.

Everyone looks at me.

"What?" I question.

"You like kids movies?" Brian asks.

"Yeah. What's wrong with it?" I say.

"Nothing. Do you get scared watching horror movies?" Zack says.

"Hell no! I love horror." I say.

I see Zack pulling out a disc.

"You scratch it, your buying me a new one." I say in a demanding voice.

"I swear it won't get scratched." Zack says putting the disc into the DVD player.

Zack grabs the remote and skips to the main menu. It was the first Halloween movie, Rob Zombie's version.

"I love this movie, how did you know?!" I yell out.

"Hell no, I'm getting out of here. I hate that movie, it creeps me out!" Brian says running out the room.

Seriously Brian, what the hell is wrong with you?