I'm A Werewolf And Your My Mate? WTF? Ch. 23

Ashley's P.O.V.

While my new phone was on the charger I went through the text messages. After I had went through all of the text messages, I put mom's new number in my contacts and deleted her old one. I deleted all the text messages and placed my phone down on the bed to finish charging. 

I got up from the bed and walked towards the door. I opened the door and just as I was about to walk out into the hallway, I heard the default ringtone start up. I went back to my bed and picked up the phone. I saw that it was my mom calling so I answered it. 

"What the hell did you do to your phone?!" Mom yelled.

I didn't even get a chance to say "hello" to her. 

"I told you in the voicemail. I dropped it and it broke." I say.

"I was worried sick about you! Derek, Paul and myself were about to board a plane to get to you." She says.

"I would've called you through dad's phone but you changed your number apparently." I tell her.

I look down at my fingernails and I noticed that they needed to be clipped slightly.

"Are you sure you're fine? Do you need us to come and rescue you?" She asks.

I was surprised that mom didn't say anything about me calling Blake my dad. 

"Mom honestly I'm fine and before you ask again; yes I'm sure." I reply.

"If you say so. I was just worried about your well being." She says.

I turned my head to the right to see that Matt was standing in my bedroom. His arms were crossed in front of his chest, making him incredibly sexier. I lifted up my hand and waved a little at him. 

"Hey mom, I gotta go." I say.

"But we barely have spoken to each other. Is it your father telling you to get away from the phone?" Mom asks.

I sigh slightly. "No mom he isn't. My boyfriend is waiting for me." I blurt out.

I just realized that I told mom that I have a boyfriend. 

"Boyfriend?! And when the hell did you get a boyfriend?!" Mom yells out.

I take the phone away from my ear for a quick second and then return it back to my ear. 

"Mom, I really have to go. I'll tell you about him when he leaves to go home." I say.

It's silent on the phone so I take away the phone from my ear. It still shows that I'm talking to my mom. 

"Mom? You there?" I ask worried.

"I'm here. And I hope you do because I'm very interested in this young man who has stolen my daughter's heart." She replies seconds later. 

After we said our goodbyes, we hung up. I put the phone back on my bed and stood up. I turned towards Matt and smiled at him. 

"Sorry 'bout that." I say.

He shrugs his shoulders. "It's alright, I don't mind waiting. Anyways, what do you think about going out on a date with me?" He asks.