I'm A Werewolf And Your My Mate? WTF? Ch. 10

Ashley's P.O.V.

After I opened the door, Blake brushed up against me and came inside.

"Close the door and sit down now." He orders.

I shut the door and sit on the bed. 

"Look I'm sorry about earlier. I lost my temper and lashed out at you." He says.

Was that all it was? A temper?!

I sigh. "Derek is mom's husband." I tell him.

I figured since he apologized to me, that he gets to know who Derek is.

"Does he treat you good?" He asks.

I nod my head. "Yeah. He treats me like a daughter and he treats mom like a princess." I say.

I swear I heard Blake growl but I'm pretty sure that was just my imagination. 

"So do you like the guy?" He asks.

Was he jealous or something? 

"Yeah I like him." I say.

Again another growl and this time I couldn't just say that it was my imagination. 

"Are you jealous or something?" I ask.

"Of course I am! That son of a bitch knows a lot more about you than I do!" He yells out.

I chuckle. "Maybe if you took the time to get to know me then maybe you wouldn't be so jealous." I say.

He sits down beside me. "Alright, I'm listening." He says looking at me.

I shake my head. "One, you can't just expect me to blurt everything out. Two, when Derek wanted to get to know me, he took me out into the city and we hung out. Three, if I'm going to be telling you anything about myself, then you have to tell me stuff about you as well." I say.

"Alright, you and me will hang out tomorrow...just the two of us." He says.

For some reason I was actually really excited to hang out with him. 

"Are you hungry Ashley?" Blake asks.

"One, I like being called Ash and two, yes I am hungry." I say.

"Alright Ash, let's go downstairs and get something to eat." He says.

I got up and followed Blake to the kitchen. I sit at the table and I see Brian, Zack, and Abigail coming over. 

"Did you two talk?" Abigail asks.

"Yes I did. Ash and I are heading out tomorrow to hang out with each other." Blake says.

"I want to hang out with her." Brian says.

"Yeah me too." Zack says.

"You have to ask Ash first." Blake says.

Both of them stare at me but I just shrugged my shoulders. I wanted to see how it went with Blake and I, and then maybe I'll think about it.