I'm A Werewolf And Your My Mate? WTF? Ch. 4

Ashley's P.O.V.

After lunch I hung out with Paul. Paul isn't really a social type of guy. He doesn't like talking to people he doesn't know which fits with me. 

"So why do you want to go live with your dad?" Paul asks. 

"I don't know. I just want to get to know him and stuff." I say.

"Oh." Was all he says.

I swear this guy sometimes pisses me off. I hear two sets of footsteps walking over.

"So...what do you two think about heading over to a restaurant for dinner?" Derek asks.

"Sounds good to me. As long as it isn't packed." Paul says.

Everyone looks at me. 

"Sure? I guess." I reply.

"Alright then. We should go around five." Derek says.

I decided to go up to my room, not realizing that Paul was following until I was about ready to shut the door.

"Can I come in?" He asks.

I nod my head and leave the door open. I sat on the bed.

"I see you got everything packed." He says.

"Not everything." I say.

"So have you been dating anyone yet?" He asks.

"No, not yet. Haven't found the right one." I say.

To be honest, that wasn't true, the last part. I wasn't really wanting to date yet, I wanted to live life and then when I was ready to settle down, to start dating. 

"Oh. Just so you know, I want to meet the guy. We may not be blood related but I consider you as my sister." Paul says.

I laugh. "I feel the same way except I consider you as my brother." I say.

We continued talking until it was five. I heard Derek call for us to come down so we did. 

"Ready to go?" Mom asks us.

I nod my head and we all got into Derek's car. We arrived at restaurant that didn't look busy so we went inside.

We ordered our food and as soon as we got it, we ate. We went home then and Paul was going to stay for the night. 

I was tired so I went to bed already.