I'm A Werewolf And Your My Mate? WTF? Ch. 14

Ashley's P.O.V.

"My answer is screw you." I say.

I then tried to run off again but I was grabbed again and then I was lifted up in the air and carried on someone's shoulder. My stomach immediately started hurting from the pain.

"Put me down!" I yell out.

"Keep your voice down. And you had your chance to come quietly." I hear Blake say.

"I'm going to throw up." I say.

I was immediately put back down on the ground. I had to take a bunch of deep breaths to calm my breathing. While I was trying to keep myself from throwing up, I felt someone touch my back. It felt soothing but at the same time I felt sparks running up and down my spine. I moved away and the sparks disappeared. After I no longer felt the need to throw up, I stood up straight. 

"Are you going to walk by yourself or do I need to carry you again?" I hear Blake ask.

"I'll walk." I answer.

After I spoke my answer, everyone began walking so I followed because I did not want to be carried like that again. We arrived at another mansion? This one looked bigger than Blake's. We all walked inside and the door was shut and locked. I roll my eyes at their attempt to keep me in here. 

"Who is Paul?" I hear Matt ask.

"My boyfriend." I say lying. 

I saw Matt's eyes turn black from anger and then all of a sudden he shifted into a wolf. I was shocked but at the same time I was amazed. Then I see someone opening the door and Matt ran out. I felt a little sad for lying but then again I felt like I was being lied to as well. 

"Where did my son go?" I hear a voice ask.

"He ran out Dan." Another voice says.

I see a figure standing in front of me. His eyes were piercing into mine like he could see into my soul. 

"And who is this?" The guy asks.

"This is Ashley, she's your son's mate." Another person says.

So the guy standing in front of me is Dan. 

"Why did he leave?" Dan asks.

"Apparently Ashley told Matt that she has a boyfriend." Someone says.

Dan looks down at me. "You lied to my son didn't you?" He asks.

"How did you know?" I question.

I cover my mouth in shock. I can't believe I just said that out loud.

"Blake you need to teach your daughter not to lie." Dan says.

After Dan uncovered the truth from me, I felt even more guilty for lying so I looked at the door and discovered that it was unlocked so I ran to it. I opened the door and ran out. I could hear Blake yelling for me to come back. Was I actually going to try and find Matt and correct my lie? Yeah, I was because for some reason I felt like I had to.