I'm A Werewolf And Your My Mate? WTF? Ch. 9

Ashley's P.O.V.

"I'm going to force you to watch this movie one of these days Brian!" I yell out to him. 

I turn my attention to the movie and I began eating. Although I didn't know these two, I began eating only because they were watching the movie too. After I ate, I realized that I should probably call mom so I got off the floor with the plate. 

"I'll take that down for you." I hear Blake say.

"I need to call mom so I'm going outside." I tell him.

"Alright, at least take a jacket." He says.

I saw a hoodie in the closet, so I grabbed it, put it on, grabbed the plate, and went downstairs. I put the plate in the kitchen and I stepped outside. I dialed mom's number on my phone.

"Thank God, you called!" I hear mom yell out.

I take the phone away from my ear for a second and then I put it back to my ear.

"Yeah, I ended up passing out when I met him." I tell her.

I hear her laugh at that so I roll my eyes.

"What do you think of him?" She asks.

"He seems nice but I think he's getting too protective of me and he has two sons that also act like their protective." I tell her.

"Oh? And what are your feelings on that?" She asks.

"Feels weird. I just met them and their already acting like that." I respond.

"Is Derek there?" I then ask.

"He's at work, I'm sorry." She tells me.

"Can you tell him I say hi?" I questioned.

"Of course I can." She says.

"Alright, well I should get inside now. I'll talk later?" I say.

"Of course. Love you Ash." She says.

"Love you too." I say before hanging up.

I turn around to face Blake. I jump and almost fall down but he caught me. 

"Who's Derek?" He questions.

I glare at him. "You eavesdrop on my conversation and you expect me to tell you?" I ask.

"Yes, now answer my question." He demands.

"Fuck off." I say before walking off towards the house.

He grabs my arm. "You walk into that house without telling me and you are grounded." He says.

I roll my eyes. "You can't tell me what to do. I don't know a single thing about you so why should I tell you shit?" I ask.

I yank my arm out of his grasp and head inside. I can't believe he thinks that he can control me. I head upstairs and I was able to find my room right away. I looked around and noticed two things; one, Zack was gone, and two, a lot of my bags were empty. 

I quickly shut the door and lock it. I laid on the bed staring up at the ceiling. I ended up taking a nap and I woke up, like maybe an hour or two later, hearing someone pounding on the door.

"Ashley, open this door right now or I'm going to break it down!" I hear Blake yell out.

I sigh and get up walking to the door and opening it.