I'm A Werewolf And Your My Mate? WTF? Ch. 13

Ashley's P.O.V.

"Why did your daughter faint Blake?" I hear an unknown voice ask.

"She got it from her mother...if she's surrounded by too many people she faints." I hear Blake reply.

"Oh I see. And why were you arguing with your daughter?" The unknown voice asks.

"I just recently found about her and I was trying to get to know her. It made me angry hearing her calling me by name." Blake says.

"Well, she just found about you too so you have to give her time." The unknown guy says.

I opened my eyes. "I don't like people talking about me when I was trying to sleep." I say.

"Oh good your awake." The unknown guy says.

I roll my eyes. "Blake you have a lot of explaining to do and I expect to hear it all or I am going back home to my mom and Derek." I say.

I hear him growl. "Two things Ashley...one, you are to call me dad and two, do not ever threaten me with leaving." He says.

"I'm not threatening you Blake, I'm just simply telling you." I tell him.

He growls even more and just as he's about to grab my arm, a body is placed in front of me.

"Do not ever touch my mate." A new voice says.

"Who the fuck are you and what the fuck is going on?" I ask.

The new guy turns around. "My name is Matt." He says.

"I'm going crazy...there is no way that wolves exist." I say.

I got up off the bed and tried to get out but Matt ended up getting in my way. 

"Your not leaving Ashley." He says.

"Fuck off. You can't tell me what to do." I say.

"I am your mate and I demand respect." He says.

"Respect is something that is earned and for the last time...I am not your mate!" I yell out.

I could see the hurt in his eyes but right now I didn't really care. I was able to get past him this time and I found the front door so I began running towards it when three guys blocked the door. I was able to get through them though before they grabbed me and I ran through to the forest. My phone went off then so I grabbed it while running and I saw who it was so I answered it. 

"Hey Paul, what's up?" I ask.

"Nothing just thought I should check up on you and see what your up to." He replies.

"Oh I'm just peachy. Listen now is not good time right now, I'll call you later." I say.

Before Paul was about to say something, someone grabbed my phone and threw it on the ground. It shattered into pieces. I see that Matt looked furious.

"Who the fuck is Paul?!" He yells out.

I see Blake and five mysterious guys. 

"Why should I tell you shit? No one has been telling me what the fuck is going on!" I yell back louder.

"Maybe if you didn't run off we would've told you." Blake says.

"Oh hell no! Don't put the blame on me! You should've told me from the start!" I yell. 

"Calm down Ashley. If you come back with us, I will tell you everything." Blake says in a calm voice.

I'm sure I didn't really have a choice in the matter. Even if I chose something else, I would've been dragged back so I knew that I had to make the decision.