I'm A Werewolf And Your My Mate? WTF? Ch. 20

Ashley's P.O.V. 

When I finally did wake up, I was laying on the couch with a blanket draped on me. I felt that my head was really hot and I also felt that someone was stroking my hair. I began to lift up my head and felt that the hand had moved. When I sat up fully, I noticed that I had my head on Brian's lap and that he was the one who was stroking my hair. 

"Have a nice nap?" Brian asks.

"Ah, yes. Thank you for letting me use you as a pillow." I reply.

Brian pulls himself off the couch and stretches his arms up into the air. I run a hand through my hair and came across a tangle of knots. 

"On a scale of one to ten...ten being the worse; how bad does my hair look?" I ask.

Brian stops mid stretch to stare at my hair and he lets out a chuckle. "Eleven, and you have clown hair." He tells me.

"Oh God, that bad?" I mumble.

I tossed the blanket off of me and I dropped my feet on the carpet and I pushed myself off the couch. I didn't notice that my left foot was numb from laying on it that I began to lose my balance and I nearly fell backwards onto the couch when my arm was grabbed. 

I gasped at the contact and I felt my foot move on it's own. All of a sudden I fell backwards onto the couch and I brought Brian down with me. He fell on me and as he did we bumped heads. 

"Ow." We both say. 

Brian pulls his head back to look at me and we both began laughing. Brian moves off of me and he sits beside me on the couch. 

"Are you okay?" He asks.

"Do me a favor. Ask that question in a few minutes." I reply.

I rub at my forehead, willing the pain to go away. 

"Keep doing that and you'll make it worse." I hear a familiar voice say.

I lift my head up slightly and look up to see Matt standing there with a wet cloth. He hands it to me and I put it on my forehead. I noticed that Matt had another washcloth and he hands it to Brian. 

"Thank you Matt. Damn Ash, you got a thick skull." Brian says putting the cloth on his forehead. 

I just roll my eyes and feel the pain disappear, after it was gone I took the cloth away and noticed that Matt was holding out his hand. I didn't know if he was asking for the cloth or for my hand. I just sat there; probably looking like an idiot, staring at his hand.

"Give me your hand, you weirdo." I hear Matt say. 

I reached out and placed my hand in his and he helps pull me off the couch. I kissed his cheek as thanks and then I stood in front of Brian and held my hand out for me. I stood there for a few minutes with my hand extended like he was debating on if he wanted my help getting off the couch. 

I began to drop my hand when Brian held out his hand. I smile at him, grab his hand and help him up. After he was off the couch he pulled me into a small hug and kissed the top of my messy hair. When he pulled back he took the cloth out of my hand and left the living room leaving me and Matt alone. 

I turned to look at Matt. "I am going up to my room to fix my hair." I told him. 

I then walked to the stairs and began to go up them when I felt a presence behind me. I turned my head slightly and noticed that Matt was following me. Grace, my wolf, was pleased that our mate was following us. 

I got to my room and made through it to the bathroom. When I got there I noticed that Matt had sat down on my bed and that he was patiently waiting for me. I turned to the mirror and I had to do a double...no triple look and I saw that my hair was an absolute mess. I realized then that while I was taking a nap on Brian's lap that he had purposely messed it up. I picked up the hairbrush and I felt determined to get my hair looking decent.

When I finally got my hair down and to the way I looked it, I stepped out of the bathroom and noticed that Matt was still sitting in the same spot when I had walked into the bathroom.