I'm A Werewolf And Your My Mate? WTF? Ch. 7

Ashley's P.O.V.

I got off the bed and went towards my duffle bags. I opened one and grabbed my comb. 

Hey if I'm going to meet my dad for the first time, I don't want bed head. 

I found the bathroom and I went into it and combed my hair quickly. I sat the comb down on the sink and went out towards my bedroom door. Just as I was about to open it, the door slams open...on my face.

"Son of a bitch!" I cried out.

"Oh my God, I am so sorry!" I hear a female voice say.

I went towards the bathroom and looked at my face. I had to make sure I wasn't bleeding. When I made sure that I wasn't bleeding anywhere, I went back out into the bedroom.

The woman looks at me. "Are you okay?" She asks.

I nod my head. "I'm fine, I'm not bleeding. Who are you?" I ask.

"I'm Abigail and you must be Ashley, right?" She says.

I nod my head. "You can call me Ash." I say.

"Your father is waiting for you." She says.

I follow her down the stairs. "How do you know him?" I ask.

"Were married."She says.

That made sense.

We arrived in the living room and then she went into the dining room. I saw three guys sitting at the table. 

"Good your awake." The older looking guy says.

I sat down too and then Abigail sits beside the older guy. He smiles at her and kisses her head. That must be my dad.

"How are you feeling?" The guy asks.

I shrug my shoulders. "Fine I guess. You must be the dad I never got to know." I say.

He looks upset. "I am your dad. My name is Blake." He says.

"Wait this is our sister?!" A guy says. 

His voice sounds like the one that was standing behind me.

"Boys this is Ashley. Ashley this is Brian." Blake says pointing to the guy that I stepped on.

"And this is Zack." Blake then says pointing to the guy that had opened up the door when I arrived.

Both Brian and Zack smile at me. These guys are just as confusing as Paul is maybe even more.

"I hope you enjoy living here Ashley." Blake says.

"Ash." I mutter.

"Are you hungry?" Blake asks.

I was but I didn't want to be around these guys, yeah their family but I don't know them.

I shake my head. "Not hungry. Can someone help me get back up to my room?" I ask.

"I'll take you." Blake says.

I followed Blake upstairs.

"I'll bring you a plate of food up to you." He says.

"But I'm not hun..." I began to say.

"I know you are hungry Ashley but you don't want to be around people you don't know. Your mother was exactly the same way." He says.

"How did you meet my mom?" I question.

"One day I'll tell you. You wouldn't understand any of it." He says.

I roll my eyes. "I'm not a child." I say.

Am I going to enjoy living here or am I going to want to go back home to mom and Derek?