I'm A Werewolf And Your My Mate? WTF? Ch. 6

Ashley's P.O.V.

The limo pulled up into a driveway. I got a good look at the house...er, mansion; it was huge and gothic looking.

I got out and I saw the driver heading to the trunk to get my bags. I grabbed my book bag and put the straps on my shoulders and then I went to the trunk as well and grabbed two bags. The limo guy was trying to tell me that he could get everything but I wanted to help out.

"So do you work for my dad or something?" I ask.

"I guess you could say that." He says.

"So what's your name? I don't think you told me yet." I say.

"My name is Frank." He says.

"Nice to meet you Frank." I say.

Frank knocks on the door and a guy about the same age as me steps out of the mansion.

"Is your dad here?" Frank asks.

"Yeah I'll go get him. Come in." The guy says.

The guy looks at me before heading upstairs.

"Wow, this place is huge!" I say.

"Yeah it is, isn't it?" Frank says.

I see a bunch of pictures on top of the fireplace that looked like it had never been touched. I walked to them and looked at them. I hear voices and footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Frank, did you bring her?" I hear a new voice ask.

"Yeah she's right there." Frank says.

I look over and see Frank pointing at me. The guy that was standing in front of Frank was the guy in the photos that I was just looking at along with the guy that let us in here.

The guy walks over to me a little to fast. I back up feeling afraid that he was going to run into me. I ended up backing up into someone.

"Your on my foot." I hear the guy behind me say.

I step off his foot. 

"Who is this chick?" The guy behind me says.

I didn't get to hear the other guy say anything because I ended up passing out. Mom and I have the same problem, whenever there's too many people we don't know around us, we end up passing out.

I woke up in a bed. I sat up slowly and then I looked around. I see that all of my bags were in the room. I guess this is my room now?

TIme to find out who my dad is and the other two guys that I ended up meeting.