I'm A Werewolf And Your My Mate? WTF? Ch. 2

Ashley's P.O.V.

"Ashley, I got a hold of your father and I told him that you wanted to live with him." Mom says.

I could tell that mom was upset, I don't think she ever meant for my dad to know that I existed. I hug her and say my thanks. 

She hugs me back. "You need to pack your things. He wants to meet you as soon as possible." She tells me.

"There's my two favorite people in the whole world!" I hear a guy say.

I turn around to see Derek, my mom's husband standing there. He sees that mom looks upset. 

"What's wrong?" He says with concern.

"Ash is leaving to go live with her dad." Mom says.

"Do you not like me Ash?" Derek asks.

"I do, I like you its just I want to live with him for a while." I say quickly.

Derek walks over and he hugs mom and I both. 

"If thats what you want to do, then we won't hold you back, but always remember that your mom and I both love you." Derek says.

After the hug I look at Derek. "I won't ever forget that and I will always make sure to call you guys." I say.

"Do you need help packing?" Mom asks.

I was going to say no but I knew that mom would try and spend as much time with me before I left so I nod my head.

"Yeah, I need help." I say.