I'm A Werewolf And Your My Mate? WTF? Ch. 17

Ashley's P.O.V.

I woke up the next day hearing someone whispering my name into my ear. I turned my head to the left to see Matt. 

"What are you doing here?" I ask in a sleepy voice. 

"I came here to see if you wanted to go out on a date with me." Matt says with hope.

I roll my eyes a little bit. "I guess we can. I just need to get ready first." I say sitting up. 

I see Matt standing up and then he began to pull the blanket away but then I quickly grabbed it back. 

"What was that for? I was going to help you out of the bed." Matt says.

"I'm only wearing a t-shirt and it's around my stomach." I whisper.

I took a quick glance at Matt and saw that his eyes were closed. 

"Are you okay?" I ask concerned.

"I'm trying to calm myself down. I think I should step out and you should get dressed." Matt says.

Matt practically ran towards the door, he threw it open, and then he quickly walked out closing the door behind him. 

I got out of bed, went to my door and locked it then I went into the bathroom, took my clothes off and went for a quick shower. After I got done showering and drying myself off, I picked out my outfit for the day and once I was fully dressed, I went to the door and unlocked it and just as I was about to open it, the door opens and hits my face.

"Oh shit Ash, I didn't know you were still standing in front of the door!" Matt yells out.

I quickly went for the bathroom, towards the mirror and checked my face, thankfully I wasn't bleeding but I did have a red mark on my cheek that stung a bit. I sigh a little and walk out again. I saw Matt, Blake, and my two half brothers.

I saw that all four of them were staring at me...actually I think they were staring at my cheek. I heard a loud growl coming from someone. 

"Who hurt you Ashley?!" Blake yells out.

"I did but it was an accident." Matt says.

Blake growled and tried to lunge himself at Matt but my two half brothers were holding onto him tightly. 

"Ash, get out of here! This could get ugly!" I hear Brian yelling at me.

I couldn't move even if I wanted to, I was frozen to the ground. What am I supposed to do? Listen to Brian and get the hell out or try to do something? All of a sudden I felt sick to my stomach and I felt sweaty. 

'Hug him.' I hear a voice in my head. 

The voice sounded female. I felt like I was going to pass out but I managed to make my legs move and I walked up to Blake.

"Ash, get away from him!" Zack yells.

I got close enough to Blake and I hugged him.

"I'm fine dad, calm down." I whisper. 

I knew that Blake had calmed down and then he hugs me back. I felt like I was burning up and then Blake lets go of me.

"Ash, are you okay?" I hear Blake ask.

I look up at him but I couldn't see him, my vision was blurry. I closed my eyes hoping that my vision would get better but then when I opened my eyes, everything still was blurry. 

'Time to rest Ashley.' I hear the female voice say.

After I heard that voice, I fainted hearing my family and Matt calling out my full name.