I'm A Werewolf And Your My Mate? WTF? Ch. 19

Ashley's P.O.V.

Matt and dad were walking on either side of me to make sure that if I fell, one of them would catch me. We were currently walking towards the mansion when I tripped.

"Stupid rock." I muttered.

"You didn't trip on a rock." Dad says.

I laugh a little and just as I was about to continue walking, dad scoops me up into his arms and carries me inside the mansion. I didn't bother telling him to put me down, I knew I was probably going to trip again. Dad takes me upstairs and into my room where he places me on my bed.

Dad puts the blanket on me and just as he was about to leave the room, Matt comes in.

"Matt, she needs her sleep." Dad says.

"I need to be with her." Matt tells him while looking at me.

"I don't think..." Dad began to say.

"It's okay dad; he can stay." I say cutting him off. 

Matt comes over and sits on the bed beside me. I look up at dad and I see that he's shaking his head. 

"Let her sleep Matt, don't be bothering her." Dad says before leaving.

After the door is shut, Matt lays down beside me. 

"Get some rest Ash." He says.

I close my eyes and tried to fall asleep but I couldn't; I was just too alert. 

"I can't sleep." I whisper.

Matt doesn't respond back so I look over and see that he was already asleep. Nice to know he can fall asleep right away. I laid on my side and put my head on Matt's chest; thinking that, that would help me fall asleep. 

After what seemed like an eternity, I decided to get out of bed. I went to the door and opened it walking out. I made my way through the hallway and down the stairs. I could hear the television playing.

When I got to the living room, I saw Brian sitting on the couch. He looks up at me in surprise.

"Ashley, what are you doing out of bed?" He asks.

"I couldn't sleep." I reply shrugging my shoulders.

"Come here then." Brian says patting on the couch beside him. 

I went slowly over to the couch and sat beside him. He put an arm around me and pulled me close. I laid my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes.

"Love ya sis." I hear Brian whisper.

"Love you too." I whisper back. 

I soon fell asleep, curled up next to my brother. 

Hey everyone, I really do apologize for taking such a long time to upload. I hope to upload another chapter within a few days so please keep an eye on it. AND to those who are my loyal readers or any new readers, whoever comments first gets a dedication on the next chapter!