I'm A Werewolf And Your My Mate? WTF? Ch. 5

Ashley's P.O.V.

I woke up the next day and I realized that I'll be leaving tomorrow morning. After my normal routine, I went downstairs and saw mom, Derek, and Paul at the table. They were looking at a letter.

"What's going on?" I ask.

They all look at me. 

"You'll be leaving after breakfast. Apparently your father couldn't wait until tomorrow morning to see you." Mom says.

I walked over to the table and saw the plane ticket and the letter. I read it over mom's shoulder. 

I sigh. "I guess I should quickly get my dirty clothes in the wash." I say.

"Sit down, I'll do it." Mom says.

I decided to have a bowl of cereal so after I got the lucky charms and milk put into it I sat down at the table and ate.

Shortly after eating the cereal I saw mom coming down the stairs. She looked like she had been crying. I got up and ran over to her. We hugged each other.

"Promise me you'll call me all the time." Mom says after the hug.

"I promise you." I reply.

"Your things are in the dryer now." Mom says.

I nod my head and then I go upstairs. I grab the last duffle bag that didn't have anything in it and I put my DVD binder and my 'Jack Skellington' blanket with matching pillow into the bag. Mom came in with the clothes so I put them in as well. I grabbed my book bag and put my I-pod, chargers, my 3ds with games, and my laptop in it. 

Everyone helped put my eight duffle bags into Derek's car and all of us went to the airport. I got my stuff checked in and before I went to the terminal, I hugged everyone.

I got to the terminal and boarded the plane. It soon took off and we arrived at the destination. It was in Kansas.

I got all my bags onto a cart and went to find this guy that was supposed to be holding up a sign with my name on it. I soon found him and he grabbed the cart and pushed my stuff out the airport and towards a limo. After my stuff was in the trunk, I got in the back while he got into the driver side.

I decided to text mom and tell her that we had just landed and that I was in a limo heading towards dad's. She then told me to text her after I meet my dad.