20

Gakushū and Karma were walking around the park, looking for something to do. The roses were still in their hands. Karma's were white, and Gakushū's red.

Gakushū had to think of something to do! Should they just go to the restourant already? Or--

"Hey there love birds!" A familiar voice called them. Karma and Gakushū turned to the direction of the voice and saw Isogai by the lake, near a few boats.

Karma smiled at his classmate, Gakushū frowned when Karma smiled at the handsome class president of the E-class. "Karma did say he liked someone, does he like Isogai-kun?!"

Gakushū's Ego: NOT FOR LONG! HE'S GOING TO BE NOTHING BUT A MERE CLASSMATE TO HIM SOON AND I'LL MAKE SURE OF IT!

"Hello, Isogai-kun" Karma smiled at his classmate.

"Are you two on a date?" Isogai asked teasingly, though he already knew.

"Yes we are" Gakushū answered emmidieatly and grabbed hold of Karma's hand, tugging the red head at his side.

"Ahh, I see. Well boat rides are romantic or so I hear" he pointed at the row boat behind him.

This was part of the shippers' plan. After all, a row down the lake is romantic, according to the internet atleast. "Hop on"Isogai smiled invitingly and held out his hand for the red head to take, just to get on Gakushū's nerves.

Before Karma could take the offered hand however, Gakushū slapped the hand away and pushed the red head on the boat. "Karma's my date, not yours" he glared icily at the still smiling boy. "Of course" Isogai said watching them row further down the lake.

He took out his phone and sent a messege.

Rio smirked when she received a notification.

And proceeds to take out her binoculars from her bag

And proceeds to take out her binoculars from her bag. "Ahh, free Yaoi, wonderful beautiful free Yaoi" she says all too eagerly it creeped out a gay couple passing by. It was a shame Korosensei was halfway around the world watching a soccer game at the moment, he would have been overjoyed watching Karma's date with Asano.

Meanwhile with Karma and Gakushū. The strawberry blonde just kept rowing and rowing getting further and further from the land. "Do you come here a lot?" Gakushū attempted a conversation. "When I was ten, I used to have picnics here"

Karma looked at Asano. "With your dad?"

"No with myself" Gakushū answered.

"That's just sad" Karma bit the inside of his cheek to stop himself from laughing. Really Asano's childhood might even be lonelier than his.

Gakushū glared at him. "Don't laugh!"

"I'm not" Karma bit the inside of his cheek harder.

"Yes you are!" Gakushū argued.

"How so?" Karma challenged

"It's your eyes!"

Karma was surprised. "My what?"

"Your eyes. I can see in your eyes, you're laughing at me" Gakushū looked at the water and at his reflection. Karma felt a bit guilty and even remorseful that he had upsetted Gakushū. "The guy's been incredibly nice to you, and he's taking you on a date" Karma reminded himself. "Try not to make fun of him too much"

Karma's (ID)iocy: But Shuu-chan's so cute when I tease him!

Karma's Ego: SHUU-CHAN?! where the fuck did that came from?! And cute?! No!

"Isogai's right, boat rides are romantic" Karma attempted. "And it's peaceful too"

This got Gakushū's attention. He smiled at the red head, making him skip a beat. "I like you more when you smile like that. Makes you more attractive" he smirked at the red patches that appeared on the strawberry blonde's cheek.

Karma's Ego: HA! I made the all mighty Asano Gakushū flush, take that Asano!

Gakushū meanwhile, thought of similar thoughts. "God damn it he made he blush? I'm the one who's supposed to be making him blush! Wh-why is my heart beating so fast?"

Then he noticed the glint in Karma's eyes, and realized something.

"So that's how it's gonna be Karma? Two can play this game"

Gakushū looked at Karma directly at the eyes, and smiled showing his perfect white teeth. "I've always liked your eyes Karma, I could get lost in them everyday"

"Is that the best he could do?" Karma thought.

"In fact I wore this shirt to represent your eyes! That's how I like them so much, they're so beautiful" Gakushū went on.

Gakushū's stup(ID)ity: I have to do better than that! What if he didn't like that?

Karma's eyes widened a fraction.

Karma's (ID)iocy: he...he thinks my eyes are beautiful?

Karma's Ego: SNAP OUT OF IT! Prepare your second attack!

Karma suddenly grabbed Gakushū's hands. "I wore this jacket because it reminds me of your eyes. I like them too, they're like amethyst" he smiled charmingly. "But It's your hair I admire the most, because it's strawberry blonde" leaning closely he whispered. "I love strawberries"

Meanwhile, Itona was watching them from up a tree, a pair of binoculars in hand. "I wish the boat would tip over like in the little Mermaid" he thought. "I wish Asano would fall into the water"

Back with Karushu though. Karma's stomach made a sound. The red head blushed and muttered something about food. Gakushū laughed. "Alright, let's go to the restourant" he was about to row them back when he realized something.

When Karma's grabbed his hands, he let go of the oars.

And the oars sank to the bottom.

Gakushū and Karma looked at each other.

"Shit"