101

Author: Do ya'll have esp or something?

_________________

Nadia entered the student council room carrying a box of extra material they didn't need

She dropped the box, and looked around the student council room. "No one here, huh?"

So this was where student council Asano worked at. It was impressive, but the room was small compared to her office back at her school in America, and the desk was so messy! How could he work in such an unorganized table?

Nadia always kept her table clean, and her paperwork in alphabetical order. It was easier to manage things that way. She really didn't understand how could Asano allow his desk to be so unkept.

Papers scattered everywhere, pens and colored pencils rolling around the table.

Nadia would have left it alone, but her OCD demanded she clean the desk and arrange the files. She tried to resist but the idea of 'fixing' something just appealed to her so much, so she started gathering the files and documents.

She arranged the desk like how she arranged hers at home. The pencils by size, the pens by color, the papers by type, she measured the books before placing them side by side, and proudly gazed at her work. There! that was much better now, the strawberry blonde might even be grateful.

She would have left them and there, but she wanted to explore the council room and see what they worked on.

It wasn't much, there wasn't anything interesting to find. She opened the desk drawers and rummaged inside, looking deeper. She wondered if they also had hidden compartments, she had those back home. It made hiding confiscatable  things easier.

Her hand brushed against something small. Pulling it out, it was an Iphone She long pressed the power, but it wouldn't open.

Looking around she found a charger and plugged the phone, watching as it came to life.

Nadia stared at the wallpaper. It was Karma with his back turned, and Asano was smiling at the camera. "Ahh, so this is Asano-kun's phone" she muttered.

Sliding down the screen, she was annoyed when she saw the password.

What could Asano use as a password?

She typed his name first, seeing as the boy was a narcissist. Incorrect.

Karma\

Kar\

Akabane Karma

Akaba\

54321

1234\

December 25

She was in! She was surprised Asano would use Karma's birthday as his lock. She used Karma's name as the lock for her phone.

Scanning his phone she found the boy liked to read comics. He had a dictionary, and his album was full of pictures of him and his friend Ren, his sister, who never failed to look beautiful even in silly poses. She stared far longer on Nanami's pictures, she looked cute with short hair.

Then there were the recent pictures, most of them were Karma, and others were him and Asano.

Then she looked at the contacts
Araki 3w ago

Dad 2ds ago

Koyama 3w ago

Karma 1d ago

Ren 1d ago

Seo 4w ago

Nee-chan 3ds ago

She pressed on Ren's contacts.