59

"The hell are you doing here Nadia?!" Karma dragged her behind one of the storage houses and slammed her against the wall.

"I..I just wanted to see you" Nadia said shakily. "I didn't know anyone at the main building, I felt so shy. And you and Asano-kun are the only ones I knows here so" she explained. "I'm sorry!" And the girl attempts to wipe away her tears, rubbing her eyes roughly.

Karma stood there, unsure of what he should do. As much as he doesn't like Nadia, and is still suspicious and wary of her, he couldn't just leave her standing there crying.

Suddenly Nadia's cries started getting louder and louder, his classmates were facing their direction looking concerned.

Nadia suddenly hugged him, crying onto his shirt as he awkwardly patted her back. "K-Karma-chan is mean to Nadia! Karma-chan...hates me!" The girl sobbed.

"Should we intervene?" Nagisa asked Itona, who stared blankly at the red head hugging the crying girl. Karma looked so very uncomfortable.

Wordlessly Itona walked up to them.

The shorter boy rubbed Nadia's back soothingly.

"If you're gonna cry, go to the bathroom where no one can see or hear you. Karma's shirt isn't a tissue for you to wipe your tears and snot with" Itona said, with no remorse.

Nadia had stopped crying, but was she really crying earlier?

Her face turned beet red with anger as she began shaking, looking ready to strangle Itona, she lowered herself to be eye level with him and got into his personal space. "You" she almost laughed. "Are very rude"

"And you" Itona started. "Are uglier up close" and he pushes the girl's face away from him.

Karma covered his snort with a cough, and gave Itona a secret smile, one that made Itona feel warm.

Nadia hit Itona's shoulder before turning to face Karma. "Karma-chan, after school, you and I..." Smiling beautifully in hopes of easing the red head"will be going on a date"

"What the fuck?" Rio muttered irritably.

"And you can't not go. If you try to get away, I'm telling your father"

"She's blackmailing him to date her, infront of us? On OUR turf?" Some of Karma's friends thought. They could see Karma's arms shaking in anger.

They all expected Karma to send Nadia away crying. But none of them knew the trouble Karma was in, none of them knew that he was stuck between a rock and a hard place. So they were all shocked when they heard him agree.

"Fine" he muttered an inaudible 'bitch' under his breath.

Nadia squeels and claps her hands joyously. "Fantastic! After school, you know where my classroom is, right?"

The amount of bloodlust Karma was emitting was so powerful it nearly choked everyone within a three meter distance.

And with that, Nadia skipped happily down the mountain.

Karma was then faced to face with his friends, their eyes demanding an explanation.

(Author: These Nadia chapters aren't enjoyable for me to write but I have to for the plot)