ONE

W A R N I N G ! ! !

SLOW UPDATE

TYPOGRAPHICAL MISTAKES AND GRAMMATICAL ERRORS AHEAD.
(English is not my primary language.)

AUTHOR'SNOTE:
I DO NOT OWN ANY NAMES, CHARACTERS, IMAGES, EVENTS AND PLACES THAT ARE MENTIONED AND USED IN THIS STORY.

THIS IS PURELY A PRODUCT OF THE AUTHOR'S IMAGINATION.

••●●●○●●●••

_ONE
A woman in her mid-20s  was rushed to the hospital and the sight was so horrible. Her head is dripping with some blood, some blood has dried already. She has wounds and bruises all over her body and her lower part is bleeding too much. The rescue team fished her almost lifeless body on a cliff, lucky enough the cliff is not very high or else she could have died on the spot. The car that the woman used, wrecked and crumpled like a thin can. 

Upon arriving at the Emergency Room, nurses and doctors were on a stand by gasp in horror but after a quick second they all rushed to the medics and assisted them. Together they lift the patient very carefully and transfer her to the E.R bed. Nurses started to do their job, they put an I.V on her, the other placed some wires and the doctor put a tube on her mouth.

“We need to get her an X-ray and CT scan and we also need to do an MRI and blood test.” The doctor ordered while checking the breathing of the unconscious patient. 

Few hours later a man and a woman came rushing and asked about the woman who was rushed to that hospital a few hours ago. The woman was holding a baby in her arms which seems to be a few days old only. The woman that’s carrying the baby was crying hysterically and the man who came with her is doing everything he can to calm her.

“Hon  please calm down. Jie will be fine. She is a strong woman, you know that", Lin Yi said in a very soft voice while rubbing his wife, Xing Fei on her back. Then he looked down at the baby in his wife’s arms.

Xing Fei sobs and tries to control her emotions. She doesn't  want the baby to feel uncomfortable. The baby was just sleeping peacefully, without knowing what is happening around him.

“Sir, the patient is still in the E.R. We already reserved a room for her. We are just waiting for any family representative.

“What is your relationship to the patient, sir?” The nurse asks.

“I’m her executive secretary”, Xing Fei answers. She handed the sleeping baby boy to her husband and the man rocks his body gently when the baby squirms. The nurse then gave Xing Fei form and the latter fill it up. After that, the nurse then excused herself and returned after a short while.

“We’ll be transferring her to her room and the attending physician will see you later.” 

The couple said their thanks and went to follow the moving hospital bed that’s carrying their still unconscious friend. 

Luckily before the couple arrived, Yi Ling’s normalized and the doctor’s decided to get rid of the tube connected to a machine that’s supporting her life and replace it with just a normal oxygen hose. Though in the doctor’s eyes it was a miracle seeing how bad the patient’s condition was when she arrived, they are really relieved. But if ever Xing Fei saw it, then it would have been a problem. Xing Fei loves Li Ying like her own older sister. And she won’t be able to take it if she happens to see that machine connected to her Jie-jie's body.