FOUR

W A R N I N G ! ! !

SLOW UPDATE

TYPOGRAPHICAL MISTAKES AND GRAMMATICAL ERRORS AHEAD.
(English is not my primary language.)

AUTHOR'SNOTE:
I DO NOT OWN ANY NAMES, CHARACTERS, IMAGES, EVENTS AND PLACES THAT ARE MENTIONED AND USED IN THIS STORY.

THIS IS PURELY A PRODUCT OF THE AUTHOR'S IMAGINATION.

••●●●○●●●••

_

FOUR

Xiao Zhan met his mother for the second time when he turned twenty one years old and he graduated from college. Yi Ling never went to the Philippines, not even once as she feared that she might get followed by their enemies and it might put her son's life in danger. Even worse, they might get innocent people involved.  And that's what Yi Ling is avoiding the most. 

So just like the first time they met, Yi Ling again booked a trip for them. This time Xiao Zhan requested his mother if they could bring Rhian with them. Xiao Zhan wanted his friend to meet her idols for the first time. Yi Ling, who loves to spoil her only baby, agreed.

Xiao Zhan and Rhian stroll around Mapo District, where the company of her favorite group is located. Though they weren't able to spot them, she is still very happy just looking up at the big banner of the group placed outside of the YG entertainment building. 

"Zhanniee..! Quick! I wanna take a picture with the building. Kyaaaahh!!" Rhian squealed. Acting like she was running but not moving on her spot. Xiao Zhan just shakes his head and smiles. 

Rhian made a lot of funny and wacky poses while Xiao Zhan continued to flicker his finger in the camera's shot button. After Rhian get satisfied with the countless shots, she dragged Xiao Zhan to the nearest cafe. Xiao Zhan didn't protest. He just let his best friend drag him anywhere she wants to go. 

After settling on a chair, Rhian asked Xiao Zhan his camera which he handed to her after he took the sling off his neck. 

"Omg! I look so pretty in these photos." Rhian purrs. "Wow! You're so good at taking shots, Zhannie. Everything looks so amazing!" She commented. 

"It would really look pretty amazing because the subject really is pretty… which is the building. Haha!" Xiao Zhan laughs seeing his best friend pouts after hearing the last statement he said. "I'm just joking. Of course my best friend is pretty. Whoever says not, will have to deal with me." He added while pointing to himself proudly. 

"Awwwee.. Zhannie."

Rhian was busy scrolling to the camera when their timer vibrated, indicating that the drinks they ordered were ready. Xiao Zhan grabbed the timer and went to the counter to get their orders, not noticing the gazes following him. 

"Is he an idol? An actor? Goddd… he's so handsome." The girl commented which didn't go unheard to Rhian. She simply lifted her head and looked at the table not far away from them. The group of teenage girls was busy talking to each other while their eyes were locked at a certain spot of the cafe. They didn't notice Rhian was looking at them, Rhian on the other hand followed their gazes, and there she spotted her best friend at the counter. 

She smiled. Though she didn't really understand what they were saying because they were talking in korean. She just knew that they were referring to her best friend with the way they are squealing when looking at him.