SEVEN

W A R N I N G ! ! !

SLOW UPDATE

TYPOGRAPHICAL MISTAKES AND GRAMMATICAL ERRORS AHEAD.
(English is not my primary language.)

AUTHOR'SNOTE:
I DO NOT OWN ANY NAMES, CHARACTERS, IMAGES, EVENTS AND PLACES THAT ARE MENTIONED AND USED IN THIS STORY. 

THIS IS PURELY A PRODUCT OF THE AUTHOR'S IMAGINATION.

••●●●○●●●•• 

_SEVEN

Wang Yibo internally panic when Xiao Zhan faints, he - Wang Yibo, known by their enemy as a cruel captain, as he will not hesitate to kill anyone, a captain of the elite team but this simple thing confuses him, he was in dazed as if he doesn't know what to do. For the first time in his life, he really doesn't know what to do. 

Get a grip Wang Yibo! He scolded himself.  He took a deep breath and carried the unconscious Xiao Zhan and gently placed him on the bed. 

"He's really pretty." He mumbled to himself while tracing his fingertip on the other's forehead. He then left the room.

Wang Yibo then leaned on the door after he closed it.

"How could you do that to a person his name you didn't even know?" He whispered to himself, bringing his hands on his lips. He leaves fron there, caressing his lips while smiling idiotically. 

"He's lips are really soft….and sweet" 

"Yibo, where have you been?" 

"Oh shit! Hehe.. Zhou Cheng it was you " Wang Yibo awkwardly smiles while rubbing his chest. His chest that almost jumped out of his body from surprise. Wang Zhou Cheng and Liu Hai Kuan approached him while the latter was carrying Kevin.

Zhou Cheng and Hai Kuan stared at Wang Yibo weirdly as if he just grew a fur. 

"What's with you?"

"Nothing! Uhmm…  I'll take my leave Iris is waiting for me" Wang Yibo and stumbles himself leaving the dumbfounded couple. 

"What happened to Uncle Yibo?" Kevin asked his daddy Zhou Cheng. 

"Hmmmm...why do I have this feeling,.. like a deja vu? I know I saw that same expression before." Zhou Cheng commented while holding his chin then suddenly he flicked his finger and an imaginary lightbulb lights above his head. 

"Wh-what?" Hai Kuan asked his husband curiously. 

"Remember the first time we met?" Zhou Cheng asked back, Hai Kuan nodded. "Yibo was acting the same just now, just exactly how you acted before." Zhou Cheng added bluntly.  

Hai Kuan tilted his head and trailed his eye to the direction where Yibo went. Though he can't see him anymore,  his eyes stayed glued in that direction,  a thin smile formed in his lips. Hai Kuan then looked at his husband and shrugged his shoulders then he gave Kevin to Zhou Cheng as he went out to get the car ready.  Today they will visit Kevin's dentist as the kid often complains about his aching tooth. 

Four months after Hai Kuan was shot, the couple decided to get married.  Though Hai Kuan's first proposal attempt was an epic failure. . Why?